Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe-a conversation zone-August 23, 02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80804)

whacky 08-22-2002 06:13 PM

*swears he'll have revenge on CS, foul traitor* :D

Lord Shield 08-22-2002 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
*Glares at everybody.* People, I thought this was a no-role-play-zone. Lioness, you should know better.*Sits next to Ar-Cunin and orders a gin-and-tonic.*
oderign a cyber G&T is roleplaying [img]tongue.gif[/img]

now kiundly tie yourself up and join the hostages :D

[ 08-22-2002, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: Lord Shield ]

Calaethis Dragonsbane 08-22-2002 06:22 PM

Quote:

*Glares at everybody.* People, I thought this was a no-role-play-zone. Lioness, you should know better.*Sits next to Ar-Cunin and orders a gin-and-tonic.*
sorry, sorry... its just that everone else was playing... and I didnt wanna be left out! [img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img] com'on I did appologise... :(

whacky 08-22-2002 06:23 PM

My i have the honor of tying up the hostage my lord ?

johnny 08-22-2002 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaltia:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
Kaltia....I have. Now, as agreed, gimme Johnny and Mousy!

They're all yours, Sir G!</font>[/QUOTE]Wait a minute, what's this ? I'm being traded again ? :D

Attalus 08-22-2002 06:28 PM

Geez, everybody must be bored. I have drunk many virtual G&T's here, and shall continue to do so. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

whacky 08-22-2002 06:32 PM

Hey Johnny, i feel like crying :D , i was sooo unfairly cheated of you, i feel like whining! Aaarg why doesnt anyone understand the pain ?

Lord Shield 08-22-2002 06:32 PM

Quote:

Geez, everybody must be bored. I have drunk many virtual G&T's here, and shall continue to do so. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
glad to hear it :D :D

btbw, I spiked ALL the drinks, not just the coffee. how was that last G&T? ;)

Calaethis Dragonsbane 08-22-2002 06:36 PM

*looks around* erm... hey where'd everyone go? Lioness? er, whens Cloudy coming back? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

WillowIX 08-22-2002 06:50 PM

Quote:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Kaltia:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
Kaltia....I have. Now, as agreed, gimme Johnny and Mousy!

They're all yours, Sir G!

Wait a minute, what's this ? I'm being traded again ?
Just you wait johnny!! IŽll get you yet... IŽll just try and make a nice deal with Sir G! SO DONŽT YOU UNPACK! :D