Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Final Fantasy VII Advent Children - Movie! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40295)

Dron_Cah 12-03-2004 12:51 AM

I am very, very, VERY excited about this! [img]smile.gif[/img] It's the sequel to Final Fantasy VII. I've been following the progress of it for quite some time, and I watched this trailer, and now I'm really psyched! Oh, and Mods, I know what you're thinking: This is in the wrong forum. ACtually, it's not, as it is going to be a movie. Yes, a movie. Sweetness!! :D Well, without further ado, I give you Final Fantasy VII Advent Children!!!

[ 12-09-2004, 09:59 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

Luvian 12-03-2004 01:47 AM

After having played the newest FF games, I feel like the ff7 characters look silly. I'm not sure why.

Dron_Cah 12-03-2004 01:58 AM

Perhaps because they aren't as realistic? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Actually, I always felt like the in-game characters were very silly looking, as Cloud's arms were about like toothpicks. Especially when he's that giant Buster Sword!! :eek:

uss 12-03-2004 03:29 AM

Even though I was really close to loving FFVII's story, I just couldn't play through it since the game was at some parts really time-consuming but annoying at the same time. The puzzles and the combat system really got me ticked off, so I uninstalled the game. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I am really excited about Advent Children none the less. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 12-03-2004 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by uss:
Even though I was really close to loving FFVII's story, I just couldn't play through it since the game was at some parts really time-consuming but annoying at the same time. The puzzles and the combat system really got me ticked off, so I uninstalled the game. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I am really excited about Advent Children none the less. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Interesting.. I havn't played it myself, but it seems like that was close to the best one. Any you find now are expensive and you usually wait for the bargains.

[ 12-10-2004, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: Variol (Farseer) Elmwood ]

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 12-03-2004 05:32 AM

Well, I guess I won't see your link 'cos I'm not paying to subscribe to IGN!

Dron_Cah 12-03-2004 08:54 AM

Well, Variol, I am a member, but I don't subscribe. That requires money, lol. You can watch the Windows Media version for free, though. That's the one I watched. ;)

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 12-03-2004 06:55 PM

Hmm, I'm sure it made me subscribe first? I'll check again, maybe I clicked the wrong thing.

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 12-03-2004 07:10 PM

Umm, I guess you can get the smaller downloads for free. Looks good!

Sythe 12-05-2004 11:08 PM

The trailer is not that awesome in my opinion. And I heard that movie is going to be around eighty minutes long...and they have been making Advent children how long? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Don't get me wrong I am looking forward to the movie, but I just have a feeling its going to be flop.