Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ironworks Online Roleplaying (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   IW's Newest Clan!!!! TACC - The Anti Clan Coalition (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61428)

MILAMBER 12-12-2001 02:00 PM

Another day, another clan. I propose a coalition whose sole purpose is making light of all the millions of clans that have sprung up on this forum. It's seriously gotten pretty funny how many clans there are. It's humorous how almost everybody is in at least 2-3 clans. I'm kinda surprised that there isn't a Felt Tip Pen Clan or something. I'm sure if I give it some time there soon will be.

Anyways, I don't know if I'm alone with these sentiments, but if I'm not, here is a chance for all of you to join me on my soap box while I cast judgement on all those around me while protected by my warm blanket of hypocrisy.

BTW, if you're having a bad day or something, don't get all pissed off and indignant about this. I'm not singling out and attacking any clan in particular. Hell, I'm a proud member of HADB, I just also happen to be a huge hypocrite.

slackerboy 12-12-2001 02:03 PM

Aye!
I have no clan affiliation, but then, i'm never here am i ? :D

Melusine 12-12-2001 02:04 PM

ROTFLMAO!! Count me in Mil!
*frantically tries to hide acronyms in sig*
;) :D

Can I join your clan? Can? Can I?

Neb 12-12-2001 02:14 PM

Y'know, it was fun when it was just the HADB, ALSB, ORT and OHF.... Now I agree that we've got a few clans too many here.....

MILAMBER 12-12-2001 02:14 PM

SB, good to see you man! It's been quite awhile. I trust things are well?

Mel, of course you are welcome in my little anti-clan. As my first recruit, you can be Executive Director of Propaganda. Unless you would like a different title...?

Mouse 12-12-2001 02:18 PM

Clan, what's a clan?????? Is it like a guild???? I am, in reality, a Burgess of the Guildry of the City of Aberdeen. I am also a member of the Douglas Clan (via one of it's septs). Not really sure where my allegiance lies *sigh*

Barb 12-12-2001 02:22 PM

Does anyone want to join my 'felt tip pen clan'?
All applicants post a 15 word phrase saying why you want to join and post in a SAE to FTP, Felt land, FLT TIP. Post in the bin

MILAMBER 12-12-2001 02:36 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Barb:
Does anyone want to join my 'felt tip pen clan'?
All applicants post a 15 word phrase saying why you want to join and post in a SAE to FTP, Felt land, FLT TIP. Post in the bin
<hr></blockquote>

I knew it was only a matter of time ;)

Mouse, yeah a clan is like a guild.

Cloudbringer 12-12-2001 02:37 PM

Milamber! I could kiss you! [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img] Ok, I WILL! YES.. too many clans.. there are TOO MANY! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] Used to be two or three and then all of sudden it was like 'Hey, we have the clan flavor of the week'! New ones every time you blinked! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Sign me up! (I belong to the first two ever started on Ironworks.. but don't look at my sig! LOL ) Can I join, huh, can I? *jumps up and down*

Cloudy

Sir ReGiN 12-12-2001 02:50 PM

Is this just for the "old guys" (and gal, melusine ;) )?
Or can the "fresh meat" join too? [img]smile.gif[/img]

(yippie, something new to put in my sig [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] )