Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   3D Modeling, Artwork and Discussions (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Spirits is back with drawings! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79276)

Spirits forever 11-12-2004 06:22 PM

well after a looong time, i'm back with drawings, sorry i've been very lazy and havn't gone to school complab to scan drawings. finally did some today

well too all that i have drawings to owe, i'm terribly sorry, my tablet has been broken for the past week *boo hoo* some idiot broke my stylus, and i'm unable to do anything..so you'll have to wait until i get a new one. ^^

well here'r the pics, enjoy and critiqe/ comments plz ^^

Extasy elf

and

Charcoal Practice

<big> AND I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!! </big>

shamrock_uk 11-12-2004 09:17 PM

I like the second one very much - both the style and the content. The first one is too 'angular' for my personal tastes however.

I don't tend to post replies in this particular thread, not being an artist myself, but I do enjoy seeing your work Spirits - please keep them coming [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-12-2004, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: shamrock_uk ]

Sythe 11-13-2004 12:19 AM

Awesome as usual :D I liked the second one the most :D

Spirits forever 11-13-2004 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by shamrock_uk:
I like the second one very much - both the style and the content. The first one is too 'angular' for my personal tastes however.

I don't tend to post replies in this particular thread, not being an artist myself, but I do enjoy seeing your work Spirits - please keep them coming [img]smile.gif[/img]

hmm thanks!!

RoSs_bg2_rox 11-15-2004 03:01 PM

God you are getting so much better now compared to your early stuff, well done! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

The first pic is really good, great shading etc. but I think the ear is a tad outa proportion,even for an elf.

The second pic however is truly great!Looks really nice and friendly [img]tongue.gif[/img] , love it!

Spirits forever 11-15-2004 06:02 PM

lol, you kill me ross [img]tongue.gif[/img] , thanks elfs have big ears really,.,they do,......well maybe not THat big.. XD

Dron_Cah 11-18-2004 11:49 PM

Very nice, Spirits! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] I also like the second one, best. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Xen 11-22-2004 08:16 AM

That's very nice. I like them both. [img]smile.gif[/img] Keep up the good work.

Kakero 11-23-2004 04:08 AM

The ear for the first one is kinda too long. which remind me of a donkey ear.

The second one look nice. :D

/)eathKiller 11-29-2004 12:51 AM

Hmm I like them both! But I think you should try to work on more of your photoshopped up stuff. [img]smile.gif[/img] Charcoal and pencil are good and all but you've got potential for some way cool stuff. [img]smile.gif[/img]