Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Join with me and let's have some fun (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51063)

Ladyzekke 02-23-2001 12:11 AM

Well this looks interesting. Normally I miss all the fun on this board while I'm at work, but I'm home today so I think I'll sit back and watch! Now where did that hotdog/popcorn vendor go?

Cloudbringer 02-23-2001 12:16 AM

Hellfire you are bold as brass, little gobblinbreath! And YORICK?! Hmmm, well, don't be too happy there, droolyspawn, bards are notoriously fickle... that rogue nature, you know... that neutral alignment thing ...gets you every time. Methinks he helps you now since your 'army' is such pitiful sight. Or perhaps there is a profit in it somewhere? Hmmmm...well no matter. I am not aligned with either of you and it shall stay that way. However, since you are the minion of my ARCHnemesis, Jerome the Pincushion, I may ...toss a spell or two your way for a bit of practice. I have had this icestorm thing kicking around, may have to try it out. hehehe And leave my mage alone, fiend. I need him to keep the archnemesis imprisoned for the next six blissfully capslock-free months.

Storm-Queen, not amused by the sig, wormspawn, not amused at all.....grrrrrr

Hellfire 02-23-2001 12:19 AM

LadyZ please enjoy and the vendors seem to be busy (Gray Mage fetch the lday something to eat,now)and please LadyZwill you add to the rants and raves,that is the price of admission,just play along and you will not get hurt by this side or the pathetic order of flammers

Larr2 02-23-2001 12:20 AM

Vicotnik:, Where is everyone else, just when we are about to engage in battle? Asleep?
It is 12:04, PM (lunch-time) here in my little neck of the woods...
Hellfire:, Vic. and I seem to be standing alone at the moment, and we have not been given the command to charge by our generals but we do have the authority to defend the Order in any way we need to. You accuse Rikard of not having the ability nor the desire to offer the people protection from the likes of your kind...
That is absurd...what grounds do you make that claim?? And what have you done to unite your brethren to your cause?
It seems that we drastically outnumber you, and many more resources to drawl upon. How can you possibly stand a chance??

Moridin 02-23-2001 12:26 AM

In reply to previous posts......
I believe the goal of Hellfire's new order is not to destroy the OHF, but rather to play the antagonist in a light-hearted exchange of words. It has been said that this forum is starting to become a "steam-filled" playground for certain individuals (not trying to offend), and this 'new order of evil' is forming to bring a certain level of change to the forum. A story with only heros and heroines is really a bland story. There needs to be an enemy to make the story interesting. Members and followers of the OHF have decided to take the "good" road on this forum and we are offering an alternative side for those that wish to get involved in the fray. It is not the intention of this 'new order' to bring down the OHF outside of this forum (i.e. we will not put up an opposing internet site, newsletter,etc....) but rather to poke fun and demoralize the OHF on this forum.
Evil is sprouting up everywhere you look and if you are not careful you too will be consumed!

Gray Mage 02-23-2001 12:26 AM

Hey Matchstick, erhh Hellfire, I think that LadyZ would prefer Some BBQ.......CloudBringer would you oblidge the Lady.

Hellfire 02-23-2001 12:27 AM

NO NO NO MY DEAR CLOUDWHOWALKSINTOHEREFINALLY YOU DON'T GET AWAY THAT EASY,I WILL STILL BE GLAD TO USE THE GIFT THAT THE GREAT JEROME USED WHOM IS NOT HERE TO DEFEND HIMSELF...AND THE GRAY MAGE IS NOT RESPOUNDING DO TO THE WRATH OF MY HELL,ok the caps lock thing is boring,i am glad that you have showed up to play ,or should i say throw away your little life .it's time to dance and i think Yorick has somethind just for you ,i think it's Ode to silence for the Storm,i think it does something like turn a rainy day to golden sunshine.and drops humidity to tolerable levels,that should due you right in,"lady"

Hellfire 02-23-2001 12:34 AM

i may not have alot of numbers ,but weak forces depend on numbers,i have very great and powerful friends whom are in theirself more than enough to deal with your lack of support and show of force.as the Lady Moridin has stated it just a change and stoppes outside of here.we are [[[role playing]]](hum i've seen that somewhere? )so play and be merry or die like fools,you decide mortal

Cloudbringer 02-23-2001 12:34 AM

Sorry, hellfire, if Moridin is correct, then SILENCE is probably not a bad thing for Cloudbringer.

CB

Gabriel 02-23-2001 12:39 AM

Sorry to be late, real life roped me in.
As for philosophies, with out order there is chaos, with out choas there is no order.
We exist as a counter blance to the OHF.

btw-Do we have a name yet?

Gray Mage 02-23-2001 12:42 AM

You won't need a name you will not be around long enough....... for soon you will feel my true power

Moridin 02-23-2001 12:51 AM

Cloudbringer--
Please do not mistake my words The 'romance' and related stories posted on this forum brought much humor and delight to my otherwise dry and dreary days at work. You cannot be silent! I think people would think this forum really crashed if they did not see your posts (like when your credit card company calls and asks if you are ok, b/c you haven't bought anything in a week )

Hellfire 02-23-2001 12:52 AM

hey Gabriel ,Moridin suggested Oppsing Hellfire's Fury ,it's up to you of course i like it and Moridin likes it ,but it's up to you . .....and Gray Mage deal with this Hellfire;casts time stop
Hellfire;casts lower resistence
Hellfire;casts power word silence
Hellfire;casts Maze
now for some peace and quite from that silly little mage..Cloudbringer whom will die next,i wonder

Hellfire 02-23-2001 12:54 AM

Couldbringer if you stop posting i will bug you forever with caps lock,i will make (although not possiable) Jerome look like a saint,so you decide on the silence thing

Hellfire 02-23-2001 08:15 AM

well i want to organize this little force that stands against "the Holy Order of the Flame" and i ,know that Jerome is leaving us and there is someone out there called Nazgoul who was starting to opose this order.i want to lead this force against them.However if you chose to follow me then i want to lay down some ground rules. 1 no use of foul language,there is young people that visit this bored and they should not be subject to trash talk. @this is [[[[ Role Playing ]]] and not to be taken seriously,do not take anything to heart. 3 do not do anything to violate Ziroc's board,this is his and he reserves the right to drop you from this site if he feels that what you are saying is inappopriate 4 be mature but have fun,God knows Cloudbringer does(hehe)....in short order let's have fun with the losers and drive the final nail in their coffin....GOOD NIGHT Holy order of the flammers,your days are over heheheheheheeheheheheheheheh

who is with me on the fun

Vicotnik 02-23-2001 08:20 AM

We're really trembling with fear here! NOT! C'mon, give it you best shot!!

Hellfire 02-23-2001 08:24 AM

gee are you in or are you lost..here let me help you out flammer

WOLFGIR 02-23-2001 08:25 AM

Sorry dudes, Wolf stands alone or with friends, don´t need name to rally under. I do what I have to do either way!
looking forward to a good fight though!

Vicotnik 02-23-2001 08:26 AM

I fight for the Holy Flame, and I advice you to do so to if you want to live!

Tobbin_OHF 02-23-2001 08:31 AM

Hey Wolfgir, I count myself as an ally of the Order of the Holy Flame.
You have let me walk with you and Howl with you and even to hunt in your pack.
If you ever need someone to walk your path, I am there my friend.

Hellfire 02-23-2001 08:31 AM

Wolfgir ,i understand,but someone has to organize the resistence or it will fail,and Vicotnik you are in violation of this platform.give up or die!you pathetic worm

WOLFGIR 02-23-2001 08:35 AM

Well Tobbin i hunt with friends and all are welcome, the hunt is sacred and the only pure, the killing is not, sometimes only necessary.
If you howl with me, hunt with me, never mind aleegiencies and colors, I´m beyond that anyway.. You can alwayshunt with me friend!

Hellfire and Vicotnik, good luck. I can´t support any of you. But if you need dire help I can make things alittle more interesting sometimes

Vicotnik 02-23-2001 08:38 AM

Why that sounds like a threat Hellfire!
Vicotnik: Points a '38 Magnum at Hellfire's head
Vicotnik: "This here is a MAgnum '38, the most powerful handgun in the world, could blow yer head clean off! Fell lucky, punk?

I'm always up for a fight y'know

Vicotnik: Cast spell trap
Vicotnik: Cast Improved Mantle
Vicotnik: Massively improved, and undispellable, fire immunity

Hellfire 02-23-2001 08:38 AM

Wolfgir,please stay i just wanted to open a topic that was off topic before Cloudbringer got to it,so please stay and have some fun and how is your hand(paw)

Hellfire 02-23-2001 08:40 AM

Hellfire jumps out of water with 2 M60 machine guns blazing....oh yeah i feel lucky flammer

Tobbin_OHF 02-23-2001 08:42 AM

Oh hey, Hellfire. You may want to come up with a name first. LOL. Or are you going to claim yourself as, "The Order against The Order Of the Holy Flame" ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Seriously though, I doubt even Evil Armisael will join you. Better go peddle your wares down the street.

Hellfire 02-23-2001 08:45 AM

no need to name it when it's just me i know my name

Tobbin_OHF 02-23-2001 08:46 AM

Tobbin: Already protected by Stoneskin
Tobbin: Lets loose arrow of accordance.
Hellfire: Damage 22
Hellfire: Heal:14
Hellfire: Damage 34
Hellfire: Heal:7
Hellfire: Damage 22
Hellfire: Heal 3
Hellfire: Flame Damage:Healed 31
Hellfire: Cold Damage: x2 22
Hellfire: Water Damage: x4 88
Hellfire: Air Damage: x.5 5
Hellfire: Affected by Chaos Stream

WOLFGIR 02-23-2001 08:47 AM

I´m here now it´s getting interesting! M60s magnums my oh my..
[Wolfie cast summon chicken bits, cast summon cozy rug lies down nd watch the show with encouraging growls and barks!]

My Paw is damaged, but I´m still standing.. Two f"**** "fingers" severaly sprained??(don´t know all the words for my injuries yet..

Tobbin_OHF 02-23-2001 08:50 AM

I warned you. You shoulda let things be. LOL.
You expect me to stand her as a pincushion? ROFLMAO
I think not!!!!!!!!!!!

Hellfire 02-23-2001 08:52 AM

try..try harder..now would you like a class on pain,if so please go to finance and student inprosessing first then we can begin your class on pain my dear child..oh yes...you will learn.......

Vicotnik 02-23-2001 08:53 AM

Hellfire: Vicotnik was immune to my attack.
Vicotnik: cast disentigrate on Hellfire
Hellfire: Save vs. death, but 2M60 disentigrated
Hellfire: "Holy shit!"
Vicotnik: Cast Monster Summoning XXII OHF
Vicotnik: Summoned 166 Demon Knights
Demon Knights: Attack Hellfire

Hellfire 02-23-2001 08:54 AM

why not Tobbin my boss does(i mean that as employer Jerome,he paid for my services)

Hellfire 02-23-2001 08:56 AM

poor V you forgot something i am a Devil,and whom do you think they will serve since you forgot to cast protection from evil(evil smile)hahahahahahahahaahahahah

Tobbin_OHF 02-23-2001 08:56 AM

Pain. LOL. You are talking about pain. I wasn't trying to hurt you. I was just trying to remind you that I was here when you were shooting of the M60's. That was me taking my gloves off and slapping you with them. I haven't even begun yet.

Gabriel 02-23-2001 08:56 AM

Hellfire, I'll stand with you.

Hellfire 02-23-2001 08:58 AM

and do you see why i don't need to name it ,it's just me,but not a proble i can handle anything you have and show you where you need to improve...

Hellfire 02-23-2001 09:00 AM

Gabriel,um you know Angels can't back stab and have to be honorable,so you can't do a sneak attack,so keep this in mind and we will show these mortals true power

Tobbin_OHF 02-23-2001 09:03 AM

Pulls out Iron Chains of Aragath.
Throws chains at Hellfire.
Hellfire Chained.
"Now then, lets discuss terms of your surrender. Those chains were forged by the gods themselves. No fire, magic, or acid of any kind can break them."
As for Angels, it depends on what side they fight for. How do you know that Gabriel isn't a fallen angel? (Crude reference to Chain Story Anyone (2) a story already in progress on a thread near you.

Chain Story Anyone (2)?

Gabriel 02-23-2001 09:09 AM

Hellfire, I have tasted from the cup of darkness, and it was smooth. Now all mortal shall suffer at the hands of the Fallen.

Unbreak able chains..Ha..they only fit his current size, cast:Shrink Hellfire