Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Join with me and let's have some fun (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51063)

Vicotnik 02-23-2001 01:05 PM

On another note matchstick, er Hellfire, what makes you so hateful towards Cloudy, the Storm Queen? Did she actually do something to you or was she just randomly picked in your very own 'who to hate' poll?

Gabriel 02-23-2001 01:05 PM

Cloud- you got to be a part, I revied this old name because it has a history.

Oppsing Hellfire's Fury It is then....my ideal was BigFire, but that really sucks in comparsion...Wait if we put in in our names, peolpe will think we them...Or was that the plan.

Cloudbringer 02-23-2001 01:08 PM

Cloudy is pouting and the Storm-Queen has left the premises. Hazy Hot and decidedly DRY weather is predicted throughout most of Amn.

Cloudwhatever

Tobbin_OHF 02-23-2001 01:13 PM

Oh hey, Yorick. You should check things out before saying stuff like that.
I mean, I may be a little flexible, but eat my own calf? LOL That's
hilarious. BTW, you shoulda Yorick: Casted Summoning (Tobbin). I did say I
had left already. Sorry, but can't really join in right now either. Trying
to work up a pic that LadyZ may be able to use. Catch you guys later.
Oh hey, as for CB, Hellfire was paid by Jerome to harass her since she is his arch-nemesis. It was in an earlier thread that I can't remember exactly
right now.

Gray Mage 02-23-2001 01:16 PM

Gray Mage Casts: Flower for my Queen
Casts: Box o' favorite Choclates

Turn that frown upside down!

Cloudbringer 02-23-2001 01:22 PM

Storm-Queen takes the flower, looks at hips and passes on the chocolates-
You have class, Gray Mage..real class!

Storm-Queen, planning to hibernate...oh gee, hear come the bear/bare jokes....no no no...I said DRY and so be it. (slapping self on wrist and wandering off)

Larr2 02-23-2001 01:23 PM

Cloudbringer:I have a story to tellya...
You see, when I was born, it was snowing something fierce, my parents say...
And since my mom's side of the family traced back to Cherokee indian, I was originally named Storm.
I don't know how to say storm in Cherokee, but I can say in Mizteco indian (deni-y`yo cashi)
I have always thought of my personal symbol as a storm cloud with a lightning bolt, and here you have one that looks wonderful! I wish I could find one and put it into my sig.
Anyway, just wanted you to know that there is more than one STORM brewing in the area..
(Now, back to our regularly scheduled program)

Cloudbringer 02-23-2001 01:27 PM

That's a very interesting story Larry. Cherokee, huh? Hope you've learned a little of your heritage, good thing to do, in my never-humble opinion.

Guess two storms around here might be a little overkill on the poor board, maybe.

Cloudwhatever, wondering who cast deep-blue-funk in her direction

Moridin 02-23-2001 01:28 PM

*************************NEWS BULLETIN****************************

-------------------CLOUDBRINGER HAS DISAPPEARED-------------------

The search is underway for Cloudbringer (aka: StormQueen) who mysteriously disappeared today at
around 1:00 EST. Having been driven to sorrow by the 'new order of evil', Cloudbringer left a note
saying she would be 'leaving'. She has not been heard from since. A concerned forum citizen alerted
authorities, who began an immediate search for her, fearing that she may be a danger to herself
or others (Hellfire?).
Police Chief Ziroc, when asked about this disappearence, stated "We are doing everything in our power to find
Cloudbringer and get her the 'posting' help that she needs."
If you have any knowledge of Cloudbringer's whereabouts you are asked to contact this forum immediatly.

Vicotnik 02-23-2001 01:30 PM

this thread is abit special, I've never seen a thread expand as quickly before! 85+ posts in under 5 hours, seems like Hellfire went for a walk, and I'll do the same, later!