Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   New Years Eve (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92629)

Dave_the_quack 12-30-2004 10:30 AM

What is everyone doing this New Years? I myself will be meeting friends at their apartment in the city of Sydney, and then moving on to the Domain to stake out a good spot to watch the fireworks. After that, who knows?

Hivetyrant 12-30-2004 10:34 AM

meeting a friend that moved away a little while ago, with some other friends.
oh btw, its Muller, for those of us who hail from Orange [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Sigmar 12-30-2004 10:34 AM

Go to Auntie's first.

Then go to town with my friends.

Have a few drinks.

Probably wake up on the 2nd of January lying on a beach with a Seagull building a nest on my head.

philip 12-30-2004 10:35 AM

I'll stay home. Friends of my parents are coming over they're cool so I don't mind staying home. We're going to eat together. After dinner we'll probably be watching TV or just talking. Then I'll go watch some fireworks and I think after that we'll be eating even more and then I go to bed. Pretty boring but I don't know others who don't celebrate it with their families and others are going to some huge dance party, so I'd like staying home better.

Callum 12-30-2004 10:36 AM

Well it looks like I may not be going out after all...

The PM has asked for there not to be any public parties in respect of the victims of the tidal wave. My parent's take this to mean that noone is allowed to be in a public place that night...

They want me to invite all my friends over and have a party here. But with them not knowing about us drinking, and my Dad being our school principal... that will never work [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Guess I'll just say I'm going over to a friend's house then...

Hivetyrant 12-30-2004 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sigmar:
Probably wake up on the 2nd of January lying on a beach with a Seagull building a nest on my head.
Shweeeeet, sounds like fun [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Can I come??? :D

Megabot 12-30-2004 10:38 AM

I wil go on a flyfishing tour on the day time then we go to my uncle for the eavning with nice dinner and firworks. [img]smile.gif[/img]

dplax 12-30-2004 10:40 AM

I don't know yet, maybe I'm going out with a friend, or maybe we are just going to be at one of our places. I still have to talk to him about it.

johnny 12-30-2004 11:20 AM

I was going out, but since my friends are going to stay over at their family's places, i guess i'll be staying home. One thing is sure though, i'm not going to be sober when the clock strikes 12. :D

Xen 12-30-2004 11:46 AM

I will be at home. Also I will have the whole house for me, myself and I. :D

[ 12-30-2004, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: Xen ]