Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   EXPERT ON JAHERA ROMANCE NEEDED (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5441)

BALROGBANE 01-24-2002 08:04 AM

If you think ya know all there is to know I need help.
Now Ive asked the question to people who claim they know what to do but it obvious they are just responding for the sake of it. Please i need people who know what they are talking about! So if you are that person Just say Your name an Ill respiond with my question.

Im doing it this way so i dont have to read thru loads of crap responses as im at work !

hope you can help.

Grojlach 01-24-2002 08:06 AM

*cough*
You forgot the question. No offense. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

BALROGBANE 01-24-2002 08:09 AM

I didnt i just dont want loads of crap answers till i know ive got the right people for the Job.

Grojlach 01-24-2002 08:13 AM

Well, I've got an entire walkthrough for the Jaheira romance lying around somewhere, from a guy named Valecrion I think. Not sure where I originally downloaded it from, but if you're interested, I could e-mail it to you. ;)

[ 01-24-2002: Message edited by: Grojlach ]</p>

BALROGBANE 01-24-2002 08:18 AM

That would be great !

My Email is

Alex.Kerr@Galaxy1056.co.uk

Grojlach 01-24-2002 08:21 AM

Check your inbox, it should have arrived by now. And I hope it will answer your question. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Whailor 01-24-2002 08:22 AM

Walkthrough or not, I have "finished" the Jaheira romance - without ANY walkthrough :D - now either 3 or 4 times, so I can definately tell what I remember [img]smile.gif[/img]

Grojlach 01-24-2002 08:25 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Whailor:
Walkthrough or not, I have "finished" the Jaheira romance - without ANY walkthrough :D - now either 3 or 4 times, so I can definately tell what I remember [img]smile.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

Well, finished it as well once, could probably have answered his question as well, but he never really asked his question in the first place... ;)

Whailor 01-24-2002 08:27 AM

I suppose he wanted to ask it in PM, to avoid all the spam which might get added to the message and totally go past the topic :D

BALROGBANE 01-24-2002 08:32 AM

O.K Im at the part where I'm given a note that tells me not to follow her. I ran about without her for ages and nothing so i went to the harper building and found her upstairs. She rejoined my party and everythings great. Only now she just keeps talking me the same bull all the time. Something about the morning and how nice it is. Now ive left my PC on for hours ive had it paused un paused and nothing. Im only in chapter 4 so that might be effecting things but im not sure.