Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Is anyone interested in...Warhammer 40k (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92036)

RoSs_bg2_rox 10-25-2004 12:45 PM

Buying Warhammer 40k? I have had mine for a few years now and haven't been using it for the last 3 or so.

I have an army of space marines, which I was planning on selling on ebay, but I thought I would try here first. I will try and get some pictures up.

Heres what I have:

<u>Army</u>
Tactical Squad
Scout Squad with extra snipers
Terminator Squad
Commander
Dreadnought
Razorback
Attack Bike
2 Normal Bikes
Paint Set Squad

<u>Accesories</u>
Big Games Workshop Gaming Mat
Scenery (ruins) also from GW
Paints
Spray Paint
Homemade Scenery.

<u>Additional Info</u>
About 1/3 of them are painted, the others are spray painted black and will be left for the new owner to paint at his/her own discression.

Well if anyone is interested then tell me what you think. I am willing to sell seperately depending on the circumstances. Give me a pm or whatever, or post in thread if you wish telling me how much you would be willing to pay.

Im sure Ziroc said this was Ok before, but if it isn't then feel free to close it down. I just thought there would be less hastle selling it here.

Cheers

Ross

pics!

[ 11-24-2004, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: RoSs_bg2_rox ]

Jaradu 10-25-2004 12:49 PM

Aha, very interesting... are they already painted, or not?

Unfortunately, I'm quite a bit in debt to my mum as I borrowed some money to buy an acoustic guitar. Perhaps I may be able to scrounge up some money from somewhere. [img]smile.gif[/img]

RoSs_bg2_rox 10-25-2004 12:54 PM

Ah, that was something I forgot to mention. About 1/3 are painted, to quite a high standard. The others are sprayed black but are not painted.

Chris of the Dale 10-25-2004 03:16 PM

Well, if I had the money i might take some interest as i'm starting a new space marine chapter soon. But I have some things I need to sell too... If anyone is interested in a fully painted Black Templar Space Marine Army (very cheap), Imperial Guard (also very cheap) and some fantasy Chaos, please PM me for details.

PS, Hope you don't mind me jumping in on this thread at all [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

RoSs_bg2_rox 10-25-2004 05:09 PM

Nah no probs. Well if you have any interest just get in touch with me.

Anyone else interested?

T-D-C 10-25-2004 07:18 PM

I would be interested however I only sold my Blood Angels army about 2 years agao as I lost interest in painting and playing (plus they do tend to get expansive)

Gxc 10-25-2004 07:50 PM

I should start using e-bay abit more so i can sell some stuff also.

Luvian 10-25-2004 07:51 PM

Ever since I played the latest warhammer video game I've been feeling like starting painting again...

When can we see your pictures? I like seeing pictures of painted miniatures.

Hivetyrant 10-25-2004 11:01 PM

Well, I might have considered it, but as im sure you can guess, im a Tyranid fan [img]tongue.gif[/img]

T-D-C 10-25-2004 11:04 PM

Come on Hivtyrant, you need something for your Tyranids to eat LOL.

If you put up some pictures you may get a better responce.

Also you should put them up on EBAY. Lots of buyers on there.