Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a convo zone-August 26th, 2004 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91421)

Dreamer128 08-27-2004 04:32 PM

'Evening everyone. On the issue of KOTOR: I think the PC version has an additional area. Yavin. Not much storywise, but it does offer some interesting light saber crystals. [img]smile.gif[/img] Hey Attalus, did you resolve Dreamcatcher 3?

Ilander 08-27-2004 07:18 PM

I guess the spectre of Exar Cun can only pester so many Jedi...

Xen 08-28-2004 06:27 AM

Good afternoon all. I`ve just orderd pizza and I`m waiting for delivery. School starts again on 1st september. :( Sigh... how is everyone else?

RoSs_bg2_rox 08-28-2004 06:38 AM

Hello. Im pretty good. Im enjoying the addition of my new widescreen and home cinema system. It means, since its the weekend, that I can lie in bed while watching DVDs or playing games on my PS2 (unfortunately I don't have an xbox, but PS2's are pretty good too.)

Well Xen, I could murder a pizza right now, it's 11.38 and I haven't even had breakfast yet. Anyone fancy sending me a fryup? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Xen 08-28-2004 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by RoSs_bg2_rox:
Hello. Im pretty good. Im enjoying the addition of my new widescreen and home cinema system. It means, since its the weekend, that I can lie in bed while watching DVDs or playing games on my PS2 (unfortunately I don't have an xbox, but PS2's are pretty good too.)

Well Xen, I could murder a pizza right now, it's 11.38 and I haven't even had breakfast yet. Anyone fancy sending me a fryup? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Well then, go to the fridge and eat something. Pizza just arrived.

Jorath Calar 08-28-2004 07:20 AM

Good morning... ah lovely day, first weekend I have a day off all this month... and it's raining, I have a cold and sore throat and my lady had to go out of town and won't be back until monday... when I get back to work... sigh... :rolleyes:
[img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
hey that means I have time to play Baldurs Gate... :D

RoSs_bg2_rox 08-28-2004 07:22 AM

Ohwell Jorath, your weekend off definately won't last for long then. :D

Xen 08-28-2004 07:30 AM

Yeah I agree. And be careful ... BG2 it`s er, addicitve as hell. :D

Ilander 08-28-2004 11:12 AM

Shoot, I'm sorry, Jorath...I didn't even know you had found a job...the last thing I remember was that some useless git had told you you had a guaranteed job and then told you that he couldn't rehire you....

Cheers that it worked out!

Attalus 08-28-2004 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dreamer128:
'Evening everyone. On the issue of KOTOR: I think the PC version has an additional area. Yavin. Not much storywise, but it does offer some interesting light saber crystals. [img]smile.gif[/img] Hey Attalus, did you resolve Dreamcatcher 3?
Yep, am now in 4. Seems like from his website that he is working on 5. That ride on dragonsback was awesome.