Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone, 11-28-02- Thanksgiving and LadyZ's birthday! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82971)

Piestrider 11-28-2002 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by antryg:
That's strange I lost my love for music when they started playing Abba on the radio. :D
ABBA? wow, that was a long time ago...
BTW- thanks Attalus, free post for me! woohoo! :D

Lord Starshadow 11-29-2002 12:55 AM

Hey everyone! I hope all the Thanksgiving celebrators had a good day of eating turkey or "turkey" (for the tofo turkey people), and I hope everyone else had a good day as well. I had a nice day of seeing the family and eating. In fact, I just got done eating a couple of pieces of pumpkin pie. It was good. :D

And ladyzekke, I hope you had a nice birthday!

Cloudbringer 11-29-2002 01:03 AM

Ok, don't laugh.. I used to like Abba! Had their albums as a teen... [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Had a teriffic, low key Thanksgiving and I'm very thankful for all I have and all the people in my life, including this place. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Going off to bed soon, see you all tomorrow!

Downunda 11-29-2002 03:57 AM

Sounds like everyone has had a great thanksgiving which is great to hear [img]smile.gif[/img]

I've spent the last coupla days helping to shift the entire sports dept to our new store across the road which translates to having spent 25 and a half hours out of the last 36 at work :( Fully busting my foot while tricking on a bike didn't make life any easier either [img]tongue.gif[/img] Broken middle toe and heavy brusing and swelling just before my big toe has made it kinda hard to do anything except sit on a chair and tell people what to do :D Shame that I broke a few spokes on the bike aswell.

The building that we're moving into hasn't even been finished yet; the builders were meant to be finished last tuesday and now they're giving us next friday as a completion date [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]

If you catch this Blue, I'll respond to your mail tomorrow night ;)

slackerboy 11-29-2002 04:16 AM

hello all, hope you had a good turkey day.
see you all later.

Sio 11-29-2002 05:08 AM

<font color="Deepskyblue">Hey all!
Just in the start of my Accountancy lesson at the mo, very boring, teacher aint here again but we got a sub
Dying to get home to play my Sonic 2 10th Anniversary Pack that will have arrived when I get home :D
Wont be able to play it long before I go to work though :(
Also, I saw The Grimm Brothers 'Snow White' the other day for the first time starring Sigourney Weaver and Sam Neil, has anyone else saw this disturbing version of the story? It was excellent </font>

Borvik 11-29-2002 05:58 AM

Hello and good $daytime to everyone.
Hey Sio, yes, I've seen the movie some time ago. GREAT! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] I especially like the fact, that it isn't a fairy tale anymore. It has more of a cruel fantasy-story [img]graemlins/hairfreak.gif[/img] . It's definitely nothing for children anymore [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] . A very good movie with very good actors.

[ 11-29-2002, 05:59 AM: Message edited by: Borvik ]

GokuZool 11-29-2002 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ar-Cunin:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by antryg:
Good to see you DK. <font color=pink>Is that a blue owl in your sig?</font>

Looks like a blue cat without ears to me [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]LOL! [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] Whatever it is it sure looks funny :D

Cloudbringer 11-29-2002 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Piestrider:
Wow! projector and screen! really?! that's even older than 8-tracks!
LOL yup! 8mm film I think! My grandfather had one and we had the movies put on videotape because that film is easily damaged and we had some priceless moments on them.... although SOME of us never beat up a plastic santa... ahem... *giggle*. ;)

Cloudbringer 11-29-2002 09:03 AM

Hey Downunda! All retail workers in the US are most likely moaning about the excessive numbers of crazy shoppers they'll be having to deal with today! I plan to be one of them! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

I'm off to shower and dress and SHOP SHOP SHOP! :D