Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Alignments - ACK (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34219)

Kammye 07-14-2002 10:01 PM

Okay, this alignment thing is driving me nuts. I am play a CN Druid. After finishing the quest of Oleff, I am (15) Chaotic, and (62) Neutral. So does this mean I need to go kill people to bring me back to neutral?

Any suggestions, advice, so on so forth would be appreciated.

Kam

Kakero 07-14-2002 10:11 PM

not just kill any person but you kill good align person. that will make you emmm..neutral.

and when people beg for you not to kill them you listened to their story first and then kill them.

or accuse that person is evil ( from your conversation option )and then attack them.

AndyG 07-15-2002 10:56 AM

If you're worried about becoming too good, the easiest way to get more evil is to threaten people for money. Just go into a random district, bust into a house and look for non-hostile people. Talk to these people and extort money from them. You can do this to some people on the street as well.

Attalus 07-15-2002 02:18 PM

Jeez, I just threatend that little kidnapped girl and got 5 taken off Lawful AND good. Bleah.

Micah Foehammer 07-15-2002 02:23 PM

A Paladin threatening a little girl??? Attalus, tsk tsk ... I'm surprised it was only 5 points off each!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Gabrielles blades 07-15-2002 03:51 PM

arent chaotic neutral characters murdurers anyhow? [img]smile.gif[/img]
atleast as i recall from the description of the alignment they would be

Kammye 07-15-2002 06:51 PM

Well I am back down to close to neutral...was a hard fight, not *Grin* Just threatened the same person twice and knocked a total of 10 points clear off *Grin*

Might start considering myself the terminator of the druid world...

Kam

Nerull 07-15-2002 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gabrielles blades:
arent chaotic neutral characters murdurers anyhow? [img]smile.gif[/img]
atleast as i recall from the description of the alignment they would be

No, they are free spirits. They do what they want, when they want, without regard for the consequences. This is different than the 2nd edition AD&D, where they were psychopaths. If you read the alignment descriptions when you start a new character, it describes them quite well. Neutral is another alignment they changed greatly, but I'll leave that for your reading.

The Hunter of Jahanna 07-15-2002 07:55 PM

i cant get my alighnment to change at all !!! Im playing Lawful Evil and my "Evil" counter is stuck at 0 !! I have killed a few helmite priests after extorting money from them and according to the message screen I should have around 60 Evil points but when I look it still says Lawful 75 Evil 0!! DAMN YOU.......DAMN YOU.........DAMN YOU!!!!!

Morgeruat 07-15-2002 08:40 PM

the scale is from 0-100 where 0 is most evil and 100 is most good