Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Greetings! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73841)

/)eathKiller 03-08-2002 05:56 PM

Howdy Yall,
I've been sort of Lurnking around here the past few months, I used to post at another board (had about 3000 posts there) and well apparently its ceased to exist so im'a gonna become a regular around here! ^_^;
errm a little about myself?
I play Phantasy Star Online,
its not exactly an ADnD RPG but umm...
its alot like Diablo!
I play as a ranger! Though rangers are very differint from what you'd expect, mainly the guns instead of bows thing...
A/S/L?
16, Android, Cuba.
Red XIIrecomended this place to me originally and i am quite impressed ! :D especially by the freindly mods and constant flow of information!

So now I guess that all I have to say is...
HI!

jabidas 03-08-2002 06:08 PM

Welcome to the Ironworks then.

Scholarcs 03-08-2002 06:19 PM

Welcome to IW! This is the best forum as you can tell, so stay around and have fun.

Ladyzekke 03-08-2002 07:57 PM

Welcome aboard! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Talthyr Malkaviel 03-08-2002 08:04 PM

Belated welcome Deathkiller, glad you've decided to hang around.
IW is the best place on the web! :D

Aelia Jusa 03-08-2002 08:14 PM

Hi /)eathkiller [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] . /)eathkiller, huh? Does that involve killing death? Like undead, or death itself? How would one go about that? *ponders* ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

/)eathKiller 03-08-2002 08:21 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
/)eathkiller, huh? Does that involve killing death? Like undead, or death itself? How would one go about that? *ponders* ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

Well I always assumed it was an oxymoron aimed at "healer". But to kill death you simply introduce him to himself ^_^:

Im begging to like this palce more and more! Especially with the HTML AND UBB code [img]tongue.gif[/img] I can cope with not being able to center my sig, though I can't find a descent place to host it at... it constist of 2 Mp3s under 2 megs each and 2 seperate pictues that fuse together as one... : / now if only i could find a descent web hosting service hehe.. .the one I used to use decided to up and quit on me :(

aah ill work that all out soon enough...
I think im gonna go hit the forests of Ragol now...

*\Conan/* 03-08-2002 08:24 PM

We have met.. ;) You know RedBlueFlare is your neighbor right.
Welcome then.

LennonCook 03-09-2002 10:34 PM

<H2><marquee><font color=white>Welcome to Ironworks!!</font></marquee></H2>
<marquee direction=right> [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] </marquee>

Lavindathar 03-10-2002 09:30 AM

<font color="cyan">Welcome [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] </font>