Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   TOTS Treehouse Hangout 2 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72073)

Lioness 11-13-2001 07:25 PM

Heya! [img]smile.gif[/img] It's me, Lioness! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Welcome to TOTS Treehouse Hangout, a place to chat and relax, designed specifically for the TOTS Clan, but, hey! All are welcome, except maybe OLD COOTS if we're in an argumentative mood. ;) Here's the members, thus far:

TOTS(Trio of Triumvirates)
Morning Triumvirate
Fighter:
Mage: Kazara
Theif: Beaumanoir

Twilight Triumvirate
Fighter(Kensai):Lioness
Mage: Rikard
THeif(Assassin): Sephiroth

Midnight Triumvirate
Fighter: Jerome
Mage: Jafin
Theif(Assassin): Neb

Also:
Mad Jester: Madman Rogovich
Chip and general stuff supplier: Legolas

There is one more TOT spot open, for a morning fighter. Please leave your resume, and I'll consider you for the position. Keep in mind, you must be under 20! [img]smile.gif[/img]

You clamber up the wooden slats nailed into the base of a sturdy oak tree. As you pull yourself over the edge, you enter a small round room high in the lofty branches. Beanbage and small armchairs are scattered about. There is a TV in one corner, with a VCR, and a microwave on a small table nearby. four windows face each of the directions, and offer a spectacular veiw of the Town of Ironworks. The treehouse is fortified with water balloons and shaving cream. ;) Of course there's plenty of snacks and drinks, and always lots of company! [img]smile.gif[/img] Stop by, relax, and chat!

Lioness, Founding Member of TOTS [img]graemlins/angelwings.gif[/img]

The.Relic 11-13-2001 07:28 PM

Well heck, I see Lioness still has that "no old coots" disclaimer, and I definately are one, so I guess I better wave "Hiya" and "Git while the gittin is good".

Sir Jorlon 11-13-2001 07:34 PM

I'll be your fighter. As a paladin, I know the ways of just and good, and will lead us to victory. Just tell me what I do.

SSJ4Sephiroth 11-13-2001 07:36 PM

hooray! can someone tell me why im celebrating? ugh, i knew i shouldnt have taken that nap... anyways, can i still be in charge of the music?

Lioness 11-13-2001 07:45 PM

ok, Seph. [img]smile.gif[/img] Yeah, you're still musician.

Thanx Sir Jorlon, you are under 20, right? I'll let you know, i do have to let some people get a chance who have already expressed interest in joining, but hang around! [img]smile.gif[/img]

SSJ4Sephiroth 11-13-2001 08:06 PM

hooray! im still the musician! however im not in the mood to play anything right now, so [img]tongue.gif[/img] . instead i'll just put some music on... *begins playing Bohemian Rhapsody through the CD player*

Legolas 11-14-2001 09:25 AM

Good morning up there in the treehouse! I got lots of chips and some bottles of nice and healty milk for ya!
Wot? No milk? But it's good for you! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Davros 11-14-2001 09:49 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by The.Relic:
Well heck, I see Lioness still has that "no old coots" disclaimer, and I definately are one, so I guess I better wave "Hiya" and "Git while the gittin is good".<hr></blockquote>

Oh bugger oh blast - I are one too - a relic that is :D - Davros wanders off into the distance muttering under his breath ;)

Lioness 11-18-2001 09:36 AM

bumpy :( ;)

Beaumanoir 11-18-2001 09:39 AM

Hello Y'all! I be ya Morning Theif!!! We Be Staling And Plundering Today Then???

*Sits Down On A Bean Bag*