Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Comments and questions about the photo album (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92832)

Melusine 02-02-2003 03:34 PM

Since the original thread has gotten very big, and since I think it would be good to keep the sticky thread as uncluttered as possible, maybe it would be a good idea to post all comments, questions, etc about Stealthy's Site in this thread. [img]smile.gif[/img] Anything from help with uploading pics, letting me know of new additions, comments about other members ;)

Ziroc was right that the eight pages of the previous thread looked really messy as a sticky thread, so let's keep the current one comment free! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Thanks everybody! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

WillowIX 02-02-2003 04:21 PM

Great job Melusine. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] Stickying the index was also a great idea. The only downside is of course that everybody will know what I look like lol. :D

Edit: Grammar. Serves me right for typing a new sentence without deleting the old one first. ;)

[ 02-02-2003, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]

Link 02-02-2003 04:24 PM

Of course the Photo Album is brilliant! It has me in it!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Cloudbringer 02-02-2003 04:27 PM

Very good idea, Mel! I like seeing the index up there on page one. Maybe more new members will post their pics now. :D

Melusine 02-02-2003 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by WillowIX:
Great job Melusine. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] Stickying the index was also a great idea. The only downside is of course that everybody will know how I look like lol. :D
Well, I thought you had a nice, sweet face - and of course Joshua is precious! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Yeah, Cloudsy, I hope new members will post some pics too. Or new pics of old members :D

Link 02-02-2003 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Melusine:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by WillowIX:
Great job Melusine. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] Stickying the index was also a great idea. The only downside is of course that everybody will know how I look like lol. :D

Well, I thought you had a nice, sweet face - and of course Joshua is precious! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Yeah, Cloudsy, I hope new members will post some pics too. Or new pics of old members :D
</font>[/QUOTE]Is that a subtle hint of some kind, Melusine? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

NiceWorg 02-02-2003 05:25 PM

Wow I didnīt know anything about a photo album being worked on behind my back.. ;) What a surprise.

Any way to make a small addition... the only question is, how?

[ 02-02-2003, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: NiceWorg ]

Melusine 02-02-2003 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by NiceWorg:
Wow I didnīt know anything about a photo album being worked on behind my back.. ;) What a surprise.

Any way to make a small addition... the only question is, how?

The photo album has been around for quite some time actually. [img]smile.gif[/img]
If you'd like to have your pic added, you can do either of the following:

1. If you don't already have a hotmail account, create one. You need the password to be able to become a member of Stealthy's Site. Once you are a member, you will be able to upload your own pictures, using a small wizard you will be prompted to install. The address of the Main album of Stealthy's Site is:
http://groups.msn.com/StealthysSite/...nw?albumlist=2

2. Send the picture to the_new_helen@hotmail.com , lean back and let me do the work for you ;)

Whichever works for you :D

NiceWorg 02-02-2003 06:02 PM

Thanks melusine. I would have rather done the #1, but I already took a quick dive and mailed them to you. Oh well, hope you donīt mind seeing that trouble.

[ 02-02-2003, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: NiceWorg ]

Melusine 02-02-2003 06:07 PM

Not at all [img]smile.gif[/img]
In fact, it's done already! Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to put in the caption - like what tune you're playing on that guitar ;)