Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Two Towers is amazing (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31975)

Nutman 12-23-2002 03:01 AM

Gidday,

just saw the two towers on saturday night and it was incredible (my wife who is not a fantasy/rings fan like me also really liked it). jackson did well to tie in the three major stories from the 2nd book, wicked battles and gollum was cool.

cheers
Nutman

kev 12-23-2002 06:47 AM

It doesn't open here until boxing day. I'm taking my kids to see it asap. If the movie is as good as the cut scenes in the ps2 game it will be brilliant.

Friend Of Gareth 12-24-2002 09:52 PM

I look forward to this film when it come out on DVD,film so i can watch it

Nutman 12-25-2002 01:14 AM

Gidday,

not long to go Kev, i will probably see it again tomorrow, is amazing on the big screen. Merry christmas!! Hey Kev, in the PS2 game what section of the Mines of Moria to you get to explore or fight in??

cheers
Nutman

Olli Kalma 12-25-2002 08:05 AM

I saw 2 Towers 18. December at 00.01...and What can you say?!?!
It was memoriable movie and now it's like a year ago...

Can't wait to see next episode!

LiOnHe@rT 12-25-2002 10:36 AM

here in singapore, the two towers opened at around 17-21st of december, and it was such a HIT!!! the review in the newspapers gave it 5 stars :eek: !!!!!!!
hehheh the person acting as gollum sure is 1 hell of an actor.....! ;)
aiyar, too bad i dun haf a PS2, otherwise i would be able to play the game n haf lotsa fun [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] ...............

kev 12-26-2002 01:41 AM

Gday Nutman, you get to fight the troll in the area of Balains last stand. The best action in the game is probably helms deep.
It's strange knowing that all the movies are already made but we cant get to see them until they choose to release them.
Olli, was it really 2 towers that you saw last year or fellowship of the ring?
If it was 2 towers, have you already seen "return of the king"?

Olli Kalma 12-26-2002 06:17 AM

Sorry Kev, I wrote so quickly that I didn't think what I was doing...

I saw 2 towers 18. Dec. 2002 at 00.01 O'clock...
and fellowship year ago and now I'm feeling just like a year ago, when I saw fellowship, I can't wait to see next episode!

kev 12-28-2002 09:36 PM

I took the kids to see it yesterday. Even my 4yo Gabby was impressed, she already knows about hobbits & Gandalf from reading the Hobbit to her.
I think Gollum was even better expressed in the movie then he was in the book.
I hope Foramir develops better in the 3rd movie, he was given bad press in this one.
I loved the Helms Deep battle, the kids really love Gimli.
What I would really like is a set of dvd's with the directors cut of all 3 volumes.

LiOnHe@rT 12-29-2002 05:30 AM

hahaha, of course ur kids would love gimli, he was so FUNNY!!! with his "cannot-tahan-the-pursuit-of-the-hobbits" and "competition-with-legolas attitude", many ppl would laugh to tears because of him! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]