Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   The One-Eyed Wolf - New Adventures (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71636)

Deiter Leafblade 10-30-2001 05:59 PM

ooc: Hehe ok this is the new thread, great name uh? http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/no...s/biglaugh.gif

<font color=silver> Deiter sits down and looks over at Sephi"So tell me friend, what brought you here?" </font>

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."

[This message has been edited by Deiter Leafblade (edited 10-30-2001).]

SSJ4Sephiroth 10-30-2001 06:07 PM

<font color=gray>Sephi looks over at Deiter, trying to recall one of his many tales of mischief, battle, and misfortune. Ah, well I guess that would depend on what you mean, of course. This city, this tavern, or just this area in general.</font>

Deiter Leafblade 10-30-2001 06:19 PM

<font color=silver> "This area in general." He looks over at the elf sitting across from him wondering what he would say. </font>

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."

Killing Spree 10-30-2001 06:23 PM

<u>Chani</u>

<font color=green>~She walks up, not bothering to be polite, and takes a seat beside Deiter. She throws a smirk at Larry, admiring the exotic flowers at the table momentarily, not saying a word.~</font>

<u>Maverick</u>

<font color=silver>~He leads Kaz and the sorcerer into the tavern, searching for what they sought. Spotting them, he approaches, nodding his head to Chani, gesturing to Kaz.~ "I take it she's a friend and not someone out to kill you?" ~The wood-elf laughs, the scar across his face contorting, nodding to Deiter.~ "Ey Leafblade." </font>

<u>Chani</u>

<font color=green> ~She looks past Maverick and to Kaz, giving a helpless smile.~ "Yes Maverick, she's friend." ~She gives an oblong grin, turning to her comrades namely Larry, Mistral, and Sephi.~ "I give you Maverick Shadowfall, unique apprentice of the late Cyrus Nightblade, odd and old friend of mine, and living proof that it takes a village." ~She laughs.~

Neb 10-30-2001 06:26 PM

Neb ducks slightly as he passes through the doorway to the tavern, to avoid his hat being knocked off, as soon as he enters his eyes are busy scanning the bar patrons for potential enemies, four years of being hunted having given him a healthy paranoia.

SSJ4Sephiroth 10-30-2001 06:28 PM

<font color=gray>Ah, this area in general then? Well, 'tis a tale indeed, and one that I'd be glad to be telling!
Three weeks ago, I got a job from the Drow mercenary Jarlaxle. We of surface elf blood might just call him 'scum'. Well anyways, I returned to his little pocket plane shortly after finishing my job in this area. Anyways, we got into a bit of a dispute, and we ended up fighting each other. The little cheater sicked his guards on me, and I barely escaped, taking his ring with me! Using the ring, of course, I cast Dimension Door outta that pit and onto the surface, and I wound up here!
</font>

Deiter Leafblade 10-30-2001 06:32 PM

<font color=silver> Deiter nodds at Maverick then looks at the mage that had walked in with Kaz and the elf. Whos that? He thought to himself then looked back at Sephi."Heh that is quite a tale." </font>

------------------

Neb 10-30-2001 06:32 PM

(OOC: Don't expect any more posts from me tonight, I'm feeling pretty sleepy, good night everyone and don't let the plot get too far without me.)

Deiter Leafblade 10-30-2001 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Neb:
(OOC: Don't expect any more posts from me tonight, I'm feeling pretty sleepy, good night everyone and don't let the plot get too far without me.)
G'night Neb

------------------

SSJ4Sephiroth 10-30-2001 06:38 PM

<font color=gray>When Sephi sees that there are other people walking up to him, he stands up and takes a deep bow, spreading his arms wide. He looks up, winks at one of the new entries, and resumes his position of standing at full ease. My name is Sephi, mercenary extrodionare, and I'm fully at your services! For a price, of course...</font>