Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   This is it people, the future of HADB depends on people reading this- (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83031)

Sigmar 12-01-2002 03:36 PM

"HADB: I need a list of membership, who your new leader is, if Azure is not around, and anything else you can send me that will help. I want to give your clan a chance, since I see that there is still interest here. If I do not hear from you soon...I will assume that you desire deletion."-Larry

Thats from the roleplaying board, Ziroc and the mods are cleaing out the clan closet so to speak and well HADB will be on the chopping block unless we do something NOW.

Basically unless Azurewolf does not reply to this we will have to appoint a new
leader (but we will never forget the founding hamlet). So all HADB members just vote for whom you wish to lead HADB, the clock is ticking people :D

I vote for Hiram.

Next?

Link 12-01-2002 03:45 PM

Hm.. seems we are the only ones left, o Sigmarish Sigmar (and of course Hiram)! I think the other ones are

A) Gone
B) Banned
C) Just somewhere where we do NOT want to know of ;)

But we will resurrect the HADB! Oh yes we will! And all on earth will feel the death and despair that will come from our clan! (if everyone is willing to donate 100 dollars that is) ;)

Sigmar 12-01-2002 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Link:
Hm.. seems we are the only ones left, o Sigmarish Sigmar (and of course Hiram)! I think the other ones are

A) Gone
B) Banned
C) Just somewhere where we do NOT want to know of ;)

But we will resurrect the HADB! Oh yes we will! And all on earth will feel the death and despair that will come from our clan! (if everyone is willing to donate 100 dollars that is) ;)

There are more...I think. Here's the list-

Members List:

AzureWolf "Founding Hamlet of the HADB"
Caleb
Sigmar "HADB hunter of miniscule ants some like to call people"
Link "Overlord Executioner of the HADB"
Sephiroth "Battle Co-ordinator and Defender of HADB"
Drake "MR.Drake the HADB thug and keeper of Neil"
Milamber
Blade "Infamous Pillsbury Invoker of HADB"
Reeka
Melusine
Lioness "Lil' Angel of HADB"
Dragonmage "Owner/Operator of the HADB's Evil Petting Zoo"
Jafin "The deliciously refreshing Archmage of the HADB"
Lavindathar
Hayashi
Beaumanior "The Clan HADB Cleric Of Sephiroth + Jenova"
Aelia Jusa
Sorceror Alex "Flirt Extroardinair of HADB"
Tuor "Excrutiatingly Jolly Aerie Executioner of the HADB"
Talthyr Malkaviel "Resident cantankerous sorcerer of the Clan HADB"
Encard
Hiram Sedai "Token lackwit of HADB"
Johnny
Downunda
Spelca
Earthdog
FelixJaegar
Kaltia

Who do you vote for btw?

[ 12-02-2002, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]

Spelca 12-01-2002 03:52 PM

Vote for me!!! Ahem. No. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'll think about it, okay Sigmar? (Btw, I'm open to bribes. [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) :D

Sigmar 12-01-2002 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Spelca:
Vote for me!!! Ahem. No. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'll think about it, okay Sigmar? (Btw, I'm open to bribes. [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) :D
Make your decision soon please, I don't know how much time we have exactly.

Aelia Jusa 12-01-2002 04:02 PM

I thought we already voted for Hiram. Didn't this happen a few weeks ago?

Sigmar 12-01-2002 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
I thought we already voted for Hiram. Didn't this happen a few weeks ago?
He went MIA for a while, he didn't post anything for ages so I thought he'd forgotten about it. Besides I hope to get the vote of every active HADB member here.

The clan needs a leader to clean up all the paper work (so to speak) in regards to Larry's thread.

[ 12-01-2002, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]

Spelca 12-01-2002 04:07 PM

Well, I wouldn't mind you Sigmar, since I don't know Hiram and since you seem to be posting about it all the time. But if others think Hiram would be better, then I'm okay with that too. :D So count Hiram if you don't want to be. ;)

Sigmar 12-01-2002 04:14 PM

I wouldn't mind Spela so here's the list of possible leaders (I'll update when someone adds a vote or suggestion)-

Hiram-3
Sigmar-1

People who have voted-
Sigmar
Spelca
Aelia

[ 12-01-2002, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]

DJG 12-01-2002 04:22 PM

To The HADB Clan.

If it helps in anyway I'll join! And if it doesn't help, I'll join anyway! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And if you don't want me to join, I won't. If no one can join, I'll delete my post.

Put Simply: Can I Join??