Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   The Board Photo Albulm at long last!!! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51112)

Stealth Bomber 02-24-2001 06:23 PM

Ok, I have quickly knocked up this site to see if it could be linked to here so that we could see one another. This is the first photo I have received, from Larry of the OHF. I am sure you will agree she is one seriosly adorable babe. Lucky man! Click here to see the album so far. Please send any additions to me. I think you might be able to post them yourself if I invite you. Please try and let me know. You need to download MS photo manager from the site to upload photos first.

Any issues please let me know.

OOps, apart from the spelling mistake I can't modify!

Epona 02-24-2001 06:36 PM

hehehe, LOL!!!!
Am sorting through my photos now!

Stealth Bomber 02-24-2001 07:53 PM

Bump!

Lord of Alcohol 02-24-2001 08:00 PM

Hmmm, didnt see stealth (invisible I guess) I'll see what I can do about a photo. A nice jobsite one with me all muddy hopefully!

Ladyzekke 02-24-2001 08:05 PM

Lord of Alcohol - make sure you have a beer in your hand!

Stealth - So far all I'm getting is a cute baby! Where are YOU???

Stealth Bomber 02-24-2001 08:13 PM

I am still trying to find a photo of me in a kilt honest. I promise I will have a photo up soon. In the mean time, send away! I have asked Memmie to try and upload from his end. I think it should be possible if I e-mail you all with an invite and then change your status to manager. Once I know for sure, I will let you all know.

Larry_OHF 02-24-2001 11:49 PM

Stealth, I want to thank you for helping me with putting up my little girl. Her name is Mary Elizabeth, or just Marybeth. She is on the cover page!!! I am honored. (I am sure she is too, but she just burps and stuff so I will have to speak for her.) I will soon have a pic. of my wife and I, as soon as I bribe a friend to take it.
Again, thanks...

Cloudbringer 02-25-2001 12:00 AM

Tobbin:
Flatterer! Thanks, that was very sweet of you. Well, I have been told to check out angelfire or tripod so I may get around to doing that sooner or later. Still have millions of things I *should* be doing, of course!
I hate those popups too! One big reason why I moved off geocities to the now deceased go.com.

Wolfgir: It's up? Available for a look-see by the world or not yet? Take care of that hand! I imagine it isn't easy to get used to doing all the mouse-work with the other hand.

Cloudy

WOLFGIR 02-25-2001 12:06 AM

Its up and running since Thursday but I have had some difficulties, never worked with an Apache server before but well its coming. You go have alook not much to look at though sofar just some pics and so.

Tobbin, well if you find something you want give me a howler and when my hand is better IŽll try to help out in any way I can, I know alot about Photoshop and Imageready so I can help with some of your maajor troubles and weell now I have my own site I can host some gifs for you all if you wish.

Cloudbringer 02-25-2001 12:21 AM

Wolfgir: I missed the url somewhere along the way- post it or email me?

Cloudy