Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Torches in Watchers Keep? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19832)

Aramor 04-20-2003 08:37 PM

Im in Watchers Keep but cant figure out the order in which you light torches in level 4. Ive been trying to figure it out for days? If anyone knows PLEASE help me.

[ 04-20-2003, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: Aramor ]

LennonCook 04-20-2003 08:43 PM

<span style="color: lightblue">Press M.

Gangrell 04-20-2003 11:17 PM

In this order if you want spoilers...

<left>Top left torch:<font color=red>red</font></left> <right>Top right torch:<font color=blue>blue</font></right>

<left>Middle left torch:<font color=red>red</font> <right>Middle right torch:<font color=purple>purple</font></right>

<left>Bottom left torch:<font color=purple>purple</font> <right>Bottom right torch:<font color=red>red</font></right>

And also, Welcome to Ironworks [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

[ 04-20-2003, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: Gangrell ]

Xen 04-21-2003 08:41 AM

WELCOME TO IW [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dance2.gif[/img]

Aramor 04-21-2003 03:39 PM

Thanks for the help!! I got it, FINALLY!!!!!

Gangrell 04-21-2003 04:57 PM

Be sure to watch out for the guy with a big axe Aramor :D

and or 04-21-2003 09:11 PM

How on earth did you figure this out?

I'm marathoning ToB so I know the noggin is a bit fuzzy but Black Isle never makes things too complex

(I mean this as an absoulte compliment, I think these games are AMAZINGLY designed in ALL aspects)

so I kown I missed something somewhere. From the Lum scrolls which I have I could not make anything fit.

I may have blown the conversation thread with the dying aprentice, I only got 1000xp per character when he expired. To me this hinted I didn't do the conversation thread correctly.

Also, Thanks to those who have gone before and help us who are stuck along the way.

Gangrell 04-21-2003 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by and or:
How on earth did you figure this out?
With a very good website :D

Link 04-22-2003 05:09 AM

And even smarter players search their map screen real good [img]smile.gif[/img]

and or 04-22-2003 01:30 PM

Ahh, I see it now.

Very subtile.

Question:

I have gained access to 6 areas in and around the Lum the Mad Machine.

The level appears to have more rooms, but when I move my cursor beyond the "screen"/"wall" to the room I'm not in the cursor remains in the "you can't walk here" state.

This room configuration is asymetical and the area is "above ground" in the sense that it is in the tower of rock.

Am I missing access to some rooms, or am I reading to much into these "clues"?

Also,

Link, thank you for the funniest thing I've read in a long time. My mirror keeps remininding me of how mortal I am.