Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   I've officially been on IW for 1 year. (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81963)

SecretMaster 10-18-2002 11:29 PM

Well, its been my first whole year on IW. I registered Oct 18 today, around 3:14. I woulda been on sooner, but been busy. Its been great, and its seems like I've been on for 10 years. Just felt like sharing if anyone cares.

RevRuby 10-18-2002 11:33 PM

congrats, i care!!!!

Nanobyte 10-18-2002 11:35 PM

Yea, just imagine how Ziroc feels. [img]graemlins/goodmorning.gif[/img]

Congrats on the anniversary SecretMaster. I know for a fact Moni's two-year is coming up in December, I don't think I will ever forget that.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 10-18-2002, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: Nanobyte ]

Bruce The Aussie 10-19-2002 07:36 AM

Congratulations secretmaster on surviving the first year. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Jorath Calar 10-19-2002 07:38 AM

Hey Congrats Secretmaster!!!!

I didn't notice but my year was on the 6th... ah and what a year... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Moni 10-19-2002 11:47 AM

Happy Anniversary!
[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

Ziroc 10-19-2002 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nanobyte:

Congrats on the anniversary SecretMaster. I know for a fact Moni's two-year is coming up in December, I don't think I will ever forget that.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[img]smile.gif[/img] In reality, I *have* been running a BBS (and now Website) since 1991, so it HAS been 10+ years for me!! :D

We'll be around for many, many more years as well!

Megabot 10-19-2002 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ziroc:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nanobyte:

[img]smile.gif[/img] In reality, I *have* been running a BBS (and now Website) since 1991, so it HAS been 10+ years for me!! :D

</font>[/QUOTE]I to Dan keep it going for 100 more years i also had a BBS for 5 years to so i knove how you feel and this forum of yours is perfect for all of us i think and i am happy that you have not banned me yet because of all my strange thingies here! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

EDIT; What was the name of the BBS Z?

[ 10-19-2002, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: Megabot ]

Redblueflare 10-19-2002 01:25 PM

Congratulations Secret Master! A lot of people have anniversary's coming up lol. Most won' tremember to celebrate em. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ziroc 10-19-2002 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Megabot:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ziroc:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nanobyte:

</font>[/QUOTE]I to Dan keep it going for 100 more years i also had a BBS for 5 years to so i knove how you feel and this forum of yours is perfect for all of us i think and i am happy that you have not banned me yet because of all my strange thingies here! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

EDIT; What was the name of the BBS Z?
</font>[/QUOTE]It was called "The Great Escape" BBS. I ran the WWIV software. (WWiV allowed you to use the sourcecode if you registered).. was REALLY cool.. I had people calling long distance even... I also had a RPG area, called 'RPGN'- Roleplaying Games Network, but I found out someone else used that when I got to the Internet..