Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   So, who's still around? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94993)

Xanthul 03-26-2006 05:10 PM

I was driving around today listening to Yorick's music (yeah I still have it and I listen to it quite often) when I realized how much of an ungrateful guy I am for not coming around from time to time... So, let's see, anyone from the old times care to drop me a line here? :D

I am currently playing a lot of WoW (Xavius server at the moment) and trying to finish college, only 2 topics left. Also got a girlfriend and a house (yeah, I guess little innocent Ertai is gone :D . Now that I think of it, I remember posting here when I met her, so yeah she's still the same, 5 years together).

Anyway, it's good to be back, at least for a while. Larry, I see you keep the Order of the Holy Flame alive!

Larry_OHF 03-26-2006 06:42 PM

<font color=skyblue>Oh hell! You've returned! As soon as I saw your name I called out to Karen, Ertai's back!

Glad to hear you are doing well. I hope you'll be staying a while...</font>

robertthebard 03-26-2006 06:47 PM

Hello, and welcome back...

Felix The Assassin 03-26-2006 07:44 PM

<font color=8fbc8f>Well, that makes at least two of us that still has Yoricks music. Awhile back he had a small set-back, and has not been able to return.

It must be something in the air, a lot of minions are returning of late. Some to just let the rest of us know how they are. Others to remind us of the WORLD that is out there beyond our humble abode.

Take care, throw your feet up, and have a round at Cloudys cafe.</font>

Bungleau 03-26-2006 11:02 PM

That would make three with Yorick's music... I don't recall you from the past, Ertai, but welcome back just the same.

Ziroc 03-26-2006 11:43 PM

Ertai! Hell yeah man! Its awesome to see you guy! Hope you stick around. I missed you man.

slackerboy 03-27-2006 12:05 AM

long time no see
i just came back recently as well

Xanthul 03-27-2006 04:29 AM

Wow still Cloudy's cafe and the pictures... those two must be the oldest items in the whole internet or something :D

Who should I send a pic to get it in there? My old one is still around I think but it's time for an update.

Melusine 03-27-2006 05:16 AM

I don't really post here anymore (or anywhere else for that matter) but for this I had to drop in. Great to see you Ertai, great to hear you're still with your girlfriend. Missed ya!

Cloudbringer 03-27-2006 09:17 AM

Javi, it's so good to see you after all this time! You're still with the same girl, almost finished school and in a house, whoo, that's fantastic! Congrats!

You should be able to upload a pic at Stealthy's if you have a msn account. If not, email it to me and I'll upload it for you- my email's in my profile.