Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Sig Guessing Game! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88021)

Link 10-07-2003 05:46 AM

<marquee behavior=alternate> [img]graemlins/dance2.gif[/img] <h1><font color=red><center>Welcome to the Sig Guessing Game!</h1></font></center> [img]graemlins/dance2.gif[/img] </marquee>

There are all sorts of games going on here on Ironworks. We had the 'Add A Caption' by Arvon, there still is the Movie Quotes Game and the Song Lyrics Game at the Books, Movies and TV-shows discussion board, but we never had a Sig Guessing game (at least not that I know of!).

I will start off, posting a piece of text from the sig of one of our members. The one who guesses it first (and of course, the member who has the sig himself cannot compete in that particular round) can post a new text sig (or part of a text sig).

Basic rules:
- Wait 'til you get the green light: no new sig posting unless you've been told you got the right person. This can be done ONLY by the person who posted the question in the first place.
- One sig at a time; when you guess one right you can post ONE new sig in return.
- HAVE FUN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First sig (easy one)

"What the King dreams, the Hand builds. - G.R.R. Martin
Your egalitarianism is an affront to determinism. - Viconia to Nalia"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jorath Calar 10-07-2003 06:09 AM

Thats Timber Loftis...

[edit] so... how long till I can post my turn?

[ 10-07-2003, 06:39 AM: Message edited by: Jorath Calar ]

Link 10-07-2003 06:47 AM

Yup! That's correct. Sorry, I was gone for half an hour, didn't expect someone to reply that quickly [img]smile.gif[/img]

GokuZool 10-07-2003 06:51 AM

Post away Jorath! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Gnarf 10-07-2003 03:07 PM

...maybe not using our sigs in this thread isn't stupid? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Zuvio 10-07-2003 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gnarf:
...maybe not using our sigs in this thread isn't stupid? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color=lightgreen>
LoL! Quite perceptive Gnarf! :D

Heh, take my sig next please! :D
</font>

[ 10-07-2003, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: Zuvio ]

RevRuby 10-07-2003 04:20 PM

i thought it was joraths turn

Jorath Calar 10-07-2003 04:30 PM

Sorry I was reinstalling Windows... woohoo, my computer works again... anyway here is mine:

"No"

Thats it... who has it?

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Link 10-07-2003 05:14 PM

Well it doesn't really matter if you use your sig or not. Your call [img]smile.gif[/img]

SomeGuy 10-07-2003 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
Sorry I was reinstalling Windows... woohoo, my computer works again... anyway here is mine:

"No"

Thats it... who has it?

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Lord of Alchohol I believe. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Atleast I think it's his..