Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Poll: My new picture! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50961)

Memnoch 02-21-2001 08:45 AM

Melusine, Archbabe dearest, always happy to help! You do realize that you'll have 100 responses to each of your threads now, right??

Rikard, you look exactly like a friend of mine.

This wasn't a bad idea Vicotnik, the next best thing to being in our Ironworks cafe of the future eh?

Zoratorak 02-21-2001 09:19 AM

wow... so cool.. i always wanted to see all of you guys on board... since its now here... lemme give a few comments...

Memnoch- even though with the pic..you still look like a genie to me ... and maganda talaga ang shota mo. and swerte mo talaga.
Rikard- so thats what you look like... tee hee "father"
Melusine- "warning"... "warning" errr... dont forget you have young audience out there right now.
vicontik- what a nice couple...

sorry but i dont know how to put a pic on board... besides... im kinda shy like woofy here

Stealth Bomber 02-21-2001 09:28 AM

Ok Memnoch, I used to hate you for being such a smartass who knew all the answers and who people really liked. Now, I see you have a seriously gorgeous babe as well. My loathing for you has sunk to the farthest reaches of hell! While I'm at it I hate Vicotnik too! God, I wish I was 15 years younger

Melusine, Crowdgatherer and Wolfie, love all your new sigs!

Jerome 02-21-2001 09:31 AM

I'm not going to ask about your mother Zor....

That is indeed a .....em......nice!...yes a very nice picture Mel..em Miss Arch-Babe mam.
Do you need anything done for you? Shopping bags carried, rooms tidyed...floor need sweeping??? ANYTHING?

Memnoch you are indeed (as Armisael put it) a jammy bastard. Best wishes for the future!

Vicotnik 02-21-2001 09:32 AM

Actually Stealth and Zor, we're not a couple, just to point that out!
So there's no need to hate me Stealth Bomber, that is of course unless you really want to...

WOLFGIR 02-21-2001 09:34 AM

Thanks Stealthy!
i like melusines too, but i wouldn´t go so far as to carry her shopping bags...
Hey, jerome, is that a bonehead I see, a BONE *yummy* hehehe

Stealth Bomber 02-21-2001 10:11 AM

Vicotnik, don't worry, I couldn't hate you. You are too great a guy. Wolfie you wouldn't carry her shopping bags??? I would do the shopping for her!

Jerome 02-21-2001 10:12 AM

[Wolfgir leaps at Jerome]
BAD WOLF! DOWN! DOWN BOY, DOW...ARGGHGHHHG!!!

[Wolfgir run off with skull]
COME BACK WITH MY SKULL YOU FLEA INFESTED DIRTBAG!!!!

[Wolfgir turns round, eyes blazing red, claws at ready]

Er, i mean, nice wolfie....nice boy....i'll be going now....

WOLFGIR 02-21-2001 10:20 AM

Hehe, thats was fun..
[Wolfgir runs up to Jerome, dropping skull before him, wagging tail, that was fun, do it again? I fetch?]
Or should we head over to BBQ?

WOLFGIR 02-21-2001 10:23 AM

Thats right Stealthy! I´m no lapdog, I could be it for awhile for her perhaps, but thats as far as it goes... I could tickle her toes though hehehehe