Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   What happened to me! Why!? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89312)

Sythe 02-11-2004 02:48 PM

In school during lunch I was hanging out with my friends. One of my friends threw a hoho (Choclate bar) at me. And I threw it back and missed I was going to pick it up, when I get slammed in the back. I hit the floor real hard and got up but my front tooth was hurting like hell. And everyone gasped and stuff. I went to bathroom and there was a lot of blood and all. Most of all I chipped my tooth. Well maybe not chipped it. I lost half of one of my front teeth. I was shocked.

If you chipped your tooth how did you?

P.S. I went to the dentist and the woman fixed it. [img]smile.gif[/img] But I wish it happened later. So I can show it off to my friends. Oh and the dude that slammed me in the back was sorry. I'm sure he'd be very sorry when his parents hear this lol!

philip 02-11-2004 02:53 PM

I think I did it in a swimming pool once. A friend was pulling me out of the water on a high side when he suddenly let go. I landed with my teeth on the side and there was a little piece of my tooth. I remember it hurt quite a lot when I was drinking cold stuff. I haven't been to a dentist for it but it has healed OK, can't see it anymore.

ryaldin 02-11-2004 04:01 PM

Mine is a little embarassing.

I chipped my tooth while i was biting my nails. Ok, I know that's an absolutely rediculous reason, but that's what happened. It wasn't like, a huge chunk of my tooth came off, it was only a tiny little piece, about .5mm wide and .5mm long, and it isn't even visible. I sort of stared at the tiny white flake in my hand and though, this is the stupidest way to chip a tooth...

WoodyG666 02-11-2004 04:07 PM

Ive never chipped a toothe but i once bit my lip bad. I was swimming and i dived into the pool. I did a somersault and cracked my jaw on the edge. My front toothe went through my top lip. It sucked

quietman1920 02-11-2004 04:12 PM

Back in college I was working at the bar in the student union, checking IDs when I saw this Stunningly Beautiful girl. I tried to make eye contact, but she was with friends. Later, after closing, I was walking past the front of the building and I saw her on the ground, surrounded by her friends. She had fallen face first on to a cement pillar. Her 4 front teeth (that Beautiful smile!) were Shattered. And she was crying.

I called campus security and made sure she was comfortable until the ambulance came. But I always felt terrible about it. Maybe if I'd tried harder to talk to her or maybe if I'd even been a total ass and she'd left early...maybe she'd still have her teeth.

The Fallen One 02-11-2004 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by quietman1920:
Back in college I was working at the bar in the student union, checking IDs when I saw this Stunningly Beautiful girl. I tried to make eye contact, but she was with friends. Later, after closing, I was walking past the front of the building and I saw her on the ground, surrounded by her friends. She had fallen face first on to a cement pillar. Her 4 front teeth (that Beautiful smile!) were Shattered. And she was crying.

I called campus security and made sure she was comfortable until the ambulance came. But I always felt terrible about it. Maybe if I'd tried harder to talk to her or maybe if I'd even been a total ass and she'd left early...maybe she'd still have her teeth.

i see dont why u blame yourself quietman, it might've happened even if u talked to her. imo its not your fault. one thing to remember is to never regret the past, w/e happened, happened for the best.

anyways, i have had many incidents that were very painful, but i have never chipped my teeth (yet). :D

[ 02-11-2004, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: The Fallen One ]

Spirits forever 02-11-2004 04:32 PM

Damn man...i hoped you didn't have to experience it..damn....you know how it happened to me...

i was running around like a brat at school where i tripped on the NEW marble floor and as i chipped my tooth my tooth dug in my lips.. T_T and it bled like crazy!!!

Epona 02-11-2004 06:45 PM

I cracked (but not chipped) my 2 front teeth when I fell off a horse, and took a small chip out of a canine trying to strip some tape off a bicycle gear cable :rolleyes:

slicer15 02-11-2004 06:50 PM

I think I've chipped my right canine...I don't exactly know how or why or when, but it's shorter that the left one. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Really odd...

SomeGuy 02-11-2004 06:57 PM

I won't tell you the boring details, but I opened a car door and it hit my on my front tooth. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I had to get it fixed the NEXT week so I had to play a football game with it.