Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100846)

Wolf Rider2 06-15-2009 07:03 AM

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Yay yay yay yay!!!! Sorry, it's just that it comes out in about nine days. I'm so HAPPY!!!!!

Ahem, enough of the immature exclamations of glee. I know there is another thread on Transformers, but I felt like starting a new one, as long as that is ok. These are two movies that are, in my opinion, made exceptionally well. Maybe I should take a day off to see it when it comes out...

Sparhawk 06-15-2009 03:18 PM

Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

I have two words

Megan

Fox

that's nuff for me to see it - drool - drool some more - drool until its ridiculous.

Kezardin 06-15-2009 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolf Rider2 (Post 1231229)
Yay yay yay yay!!!! Sorry, it's just that it comes out in about nine days. I'm so HAPPY!!!!!

Gee, WR2, one almost gets the impression you're a just a teeny bit excited about this movie :heee:

Wolf Rider2 06-17-2009 04:38 AM

Sorry, Sparhawk, I'm not seeing it because of her. And I never will. But you can if you want, though I really don't understand why...

Yes, I am a bit excited. I am actually seriously considering taking a day off and having a movie day, so I can see Wolverine if it is still on, Terminator and Transformers, all in the one day, and be home in time for dinner.

But I'm not sure if anybody else is quite as excited as I am...

Kezardin 06-17-2009 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolf Rider2 (Post 1231305)
Yes, I am a bit excited. I am actually seriously considering taking a day off and having a movie day, so I can see Wolverine if it is still on, Terminator and Transformers, all in the one day, and be home in time for dinner.

That is one serious dose of movie watching ! :hehe:

Kezardin 06-17-2009 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparhawk (Post 1231238)

that's nuff for me to see it - drool - drool some more - drool until its ridiculous.

Howdy Sparhawk,

Take something to clean up with afterwards - not polite to leave the seat damp :drooling2:

Firestormalpha 06-26-2009 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kezardin (Post 1231309)
Howdy Sparhawk,

Take something to clean up with afterwards - not polite to leave the seat damp :drooling2:

Man, reminds me of highschool. You can always tell when a sleeper had your desk during the class before yours.

SpiritWarrior 06-26-2009 02:15 AM

Reviews say it's not great, unfortunately. I may hold off until DVD release.

Wolf Rider2 06-26-2009 05:09 AM

Pffft, who cares about reviews? That is the opinion of some random person. All the reviews were saying that Slumdog Millionaire was fantastic, yet I had no inclination to see that movie at all.

I am seeing Transformers next Friday. Counting down the hours... I wish it was next Friday right now...

JrKASperov 06-26-2009 05:29 AM

Well, if you're inclined to like mediocre stuff ignoring reviews is a good idea.

For those who like quality, keeping a critical eye out what other 'random' people think is good. I must say that I did expect what the reviews are saying, seeing how the first flick was a random piece of utter tripe. They shoulda watched the cartoons more closely. And a big MEH@the photoshoppedness that is megan fox. If you need chicks to sell a movie you know how late it is.