Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   3D Modeling, Artwork and Discussions (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Welcome to The Great Escape Studios Forum! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79153)

Ziroc 10-17-2003 03:09 PM

Some of you may not know, but my first website was www.tgeweb.com, and it was strictly a 2D/3D Modeling website before Ironworks Gaming was born.

This Forum is to talk about artwork--2D, 3D, and any other type. It doesn't HAVE to be about my artwork. You can post your drawings, renderings and what-not here as well, to show off your art skills!

From time to time, I will post artwork/renderings of uncoming Comic books and 3D movie shorts I will be releasing (free) in the future, as well as renders of 3D Models I am working on.

Currently, I am working in my spare time on the Stargate SG-1 'Ring Transporter'. They are those rings that transport people on a planet to a space ship..

Also, some Star trek 3D Models in the next few Months.

So, any art inclined folks are welcomed to share their stuff with us!! Get the word out to other artists if you know some!!

I'll post some renderings soon!

Stormymystic 10-19-2003 07:05 PM

pretty colors Z [img]smile.gif[/img] I will try and get around to adding some of my art, though it is not very good

Ladyzekke 10-19-2003 10:06 PM

Ahhh, I missed the Great Escape Studios! These colors make me feel like home again at our old Blueboard [img]smile.gif[/img]

Can I post test KFGs here?

Dragonshadow 10-20-2003 10:53 AM

Blue. So very.... blue.
Cool.

RoSs_bg2_rox 10-21-2003 10:01 AM

After you mentioned tgeweb i decided to go back and visit it ( I used to surf it a while back) and it is actually really good. The first ever time i went oni didnt actually know yuo had made it, I thought it just had a link to your site.

Melusine 11-09-2003 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ladyzekke:

Well? Can she? :D Test KFGs are cool! [img]graemlins/someoddthing.gif[/img]

Anyway, not sure what this forum is for - well, I know it's about 3D modeling/art but is it also for art in general? It might be a lot more busy if it were... and more fun!

Ziroc 11-10-2003 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Melusine:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ladyzekke:

Well? Can she? :D Test KFGs are cool! [img]graemlins/someoddthing.gif[/img]

Anyway, not sure what this forum is for - well, I know it's about 3D modeling/art but is it also for art in general? It might be a lot more busy if it were... and more fun!
</font>[/QUOTE]Um, what are KFG's? [img]smile.gif[/img] If it covers art, then sure! Poems, painting, clay modeling, et all... :D

Is KFG like the BFG in Quake? :D

dplax 11-10-2003 07:31 AM

I can only wonder what the K would stand for.

Melusine 11-10-2003 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ziroc:
Um, what are KFG's? [img]smile.gif[/img] If it covers art, then sure! Poems, painting, clay modeling, et all... :D

LOL, nothing like BFGs, except for the blast maybe. KFGs are KungFuGals, Z!! :D :D As in Wendy's sig. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, I don't think it's really clear from the forum description that people can post poems, paintings, non-computer art etc here as well. [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

Ziroc 11-15-2003 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Melusine:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ziroc:
Um, what are KFG's? [img]smile.gif[/img] If it covers art, then sure! Poems, painting, clay modeling, et all... :D

LOL, nothing like BFGs, except for the blast maybe. KFGs are KungFuGals, Z!! :D :D As in Wendy's sig. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, I don't think it's really clear from the forum description that people can post poems, paintings, non-computer art etc here as well. [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
</font>[/QUOTE]True, Mayhaps I'll add that to the forum desc. for thee. :D ( :hehe ).

Let's see some KUNG FOO GALS! WOOO HOOO!