Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   What type of drunk are you? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92001)

Sigmar 10-22-2004 05:08 AM

--

RoSs_bg2_rox 10-22-2004 05:23 AM

Well supposedly I turn into a comedian, but if I keep drinking some find me annoying (however some still find me funny) and I get kinda hyper. I don't ever remember being tired when drunk, but if I lie down I can fall asleep fairly easily I think. Then I get annoyed in the morning when someone steals my whisky :D

aleph_null1 10-22-2004 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sigmar:
By the time I get home I barely manage to reach my bed before falling asleep. I'm a sleepy drinker (get VERY tired when I get drunk).
Like my brother :D

I'm a creatively inspired drunk -- all my subconscious blocks are removed. When I get past the limit where one should start worrying about one's heart stopping, I start speaking languages that I've not known since I was 3 and 5 (German & Italian, respectively). People have got recordings of me -- remnants of drunk dials :rolleyes: -- and I'm completely intelligible!

Also, even when major motor function (i.e. walking) is seriously impaired, fine motor skills get really sharp at the very end. I've got recordings of myself on viola, saxophone, and clarinet playing things (while in a nearly vegetative state) so impossibly hard that I could never play sober.

I've gotta figure out how this works out [img]graemlins/dunno.gif[/img]

*edit* atrocious spelling

[ 10-22-2004, 06:49 AM: Message edited by: aleph_null1 ]

Dirty Meg 10-22-2004 06:58 AM

When I'm slightly drunk I tend to talk non-stop. When I'm very drunk I fall into a kind of existential void. (At least I think it was an existential void. It might have just been the gutter).

[ 10-22-2004, 06:58 AM: Message edited by: Dirty Meg ]

Jaradu 10-22-2004 07:08 AM

The only alcohol I've ever had was a small glass of champagne when we were having a toast, and I think I may have had a sip of my dad's beer. But this was all when I was around 8 or 9. I never plan to touch the stuff ever again. [img]smile.gif[/img]

"Alkoholz0r is teh ev0l!" :rolleyes:

But I hear that the most fun thing to do is only to get a teensy weensy bit tipsy, while letting everyone else get totally wasted... Then you can say things, do things, etc. which are pretty funny, and they react hilariously. :D

Most people I know just get giggly, funny and mischevious whenever they are drunk... except my dad; he just tries to throw stuff, jump over barbed wire, get the munchies, etc. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

johnny 10-22-2004 08:29 AM

I don't shut up anymore, i just keep talking and talking, there's no end to it ? What am i talking about ? How the hell should i know....i'm drunk. :D

Chris of the Dale 10-22-2004 10:03 AM

I seem to be more confident and goofy and I stumble alot.

Harkoliar 10-22-2004 10:21 AM

well if i get tipsy then i just say stupid things OR fall asleep in a little corner :D

Attalus 10-22-2004 10:24 AM

There are five stages of drunkenness.
1. Witty and Charming
2. Sleepy
3. Can't stop talking
4. "I love you, man."
5. Bulletproof

I now stop at #2. :D

johnny 10-22-2004 10:46 AM

You forgot one Attalus. I remember when i had a bike, and drove it while being under influence of alcohol, i seemed to think i was invulnerable or something, because i always took turns at full speed, drove through a bunch of obstacles at full speed, and more of that insane stuff.

So add "feeling invulnerable" to that list. :D

Edit: on second thought, bulletproof will fit that description i guess.

[ 10-22-2004, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: johnny ]