Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Cheat codes (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47322)

rocky 10-28-2000 05:00 PM

Does anyone know the CLUAconsole code for the pieces of the legendary items. I by mistake sold the one piece (pommel jewel)but i don't know who to, and I wish to regain it without the hassle of going to every shopkeeper in the game. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Larry 10-28-2000 11:12 PM

I don't think anyone has bothered learning the individual code for the items that make the sword, just the sword itself. Do you want that one, or do you have it already??
And the shop keeper could sell the item back to you, if you really wanted it, right???
Not enough money, perhaps...then do the cheat code for the money, and buy it back, if you just want the jewel..

rocky 10-29-2000 03:45 AM

Perhaps you didn't read: I DON'T KNOW WHO I SOLD IT TO!!!!! So how can I buy it back!!!!!!! I don't wish to cheat by creating the whole sword, I just want the piece I had, back.

lordkymil 10-29-2000 02:44 PM

Don't know if you want to go to this trouble, but you can use the Shadowkeeper character editor, download it from the Ironworks site, and then add the jewel to your inventory. Doesn't take very long, if you want it that badly. There are that many miscellaneous items in the game that like Larry said I don't think that complete lists are out yet. Shadowkeeper may be your best bet.

Just try not to be tempted to increase your stats...

Larry 10-30-2000 12:03 AM

And by the way...if you are going to cheat to get the item back that you sold, you might as well cheat to get the whole sword, because cheating is not measured in levels, it is ALL cheating...You sold the jewel, and if you don't know where it is now...tough shit! (by hacking the jewel, your no better than making the whole sword...)

lord evil 11-05-2000 06:11 PM

Lary is right cheating is cheating. You had no reason to jump down his throat for trying to be helpful. so cut the shit asshoile

Armisael 11-05-2000 06:51 PM

Bullshit, of course there's a difference. Getting a lost item back or setting your experience to a trillion? You trying to tell me there's no difference? Get rooted. As for the code, try CLUAConsole:CreateItem("sw1h54c").

lord evil 11-05-2000 07:57 PM

Let me see if you sell a possession and forget where you sold it it is ok to cheat to get one. Do not be a moron and sell stuff you might need. You could make some good money if you sell stuff and create it again to resell. Yup it is definatly cheating

Armisael 11-05-2000 08:25 PM

Oh, yeah. Selling pommel jewels of the equalizer for 200 gold a piece. What a heist. He would have mistaken it for a gem, sold it, and then forgotten where he'd done so. I did it once, too.

lord evil 11-05-2000 08:28 PM

it is still cheating. the honest thing to do would be start checking vendors till you find it.