Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   The worst movie EVER... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39726)

Luvian 09-07-2003 11:59 PM

Last night I watched Era of Vampire, also known as Tsui Hark's Vampire Hunters.

It was horrible. I'm not kidding, I was watching this movie with my father, my brother, and my brother's friend, and we ALL fell alseep on it!

There is no words to describe how bad it was. I'm usually not hard to please, but this is horrible...

Have anyone else seen this?

teardropmina 09-08-2003 01:53 AM

well, not very good, yes, but to say it's THE *worst* movie EVER seems to be too harsh for me.
honestly, you've never seen a worse movie than this one?

Azred 09-08-2003 01:55 AM

<font color = lightgreen>I haven't seen that one, but many movie critics point to <u>Plan 9 From Outer Space</u> as being the Worst Movie Ever Made. Aliens raising the dead to be their zombie army to conquer Earth.... [img]graemlins/erm.gif[/img] </font>

[ 09-08-2003, 01:56 AM: Message edited by: Azred ]

Xen 09-08-2003 11:43 AM

Let me think...

Probably Dumb and Dumber

Faceman 09-08-2003 12:05 PM

I have seen a lot of movies and a lot foreally bad ones but at a certain level of sucking the suck so much that it's actually funny again just to sit there and make fun of the movie.
There are however some who just knock you down and make you think "WTF!!!"
The worst movie I can remember being illogical, boring, ugly, AND awfully directed as well as awfully acted is under all circumstances: "Battlefield Earth"

I hate it when a bad movie is also dead serious and doesn't have one single joke or clever remark. I can live with bad comedies full of fart-humor although I don't like them. But if a movie is complete crap AND wants us to believe that it is important and interesting and tries to beat that into us every scene I just quit.

pritchke 09-08-2003 12:22 PM

<font face="Verdana" size="3" color="#00FF00">I watched Chicago the other night, while it was not a bad movie it certainly wasn't as good as all the Hollywood hype. It definitively wasn't deserving of beating Lord of the Rings for the movie of the year award. For this reason it deserves credit as worst for most overrated film of all time.</font>

[ 09-08-2003, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]

Faceman 09-08-2003 02:28 PM

I'd like to give one of these "worst, because most overrated" awards to Gladiator. It was historically inaccurate, boring and the acting was terrible (does in no way compare to Crowe's great act in A beautiful mind)

Oh, and speaking of historically inaccurate: U-571 was a terrible movie too.

Lord Lothar 09-08-2003 05:22 PM

<font color=cadetblue>Hmm, Hollow Man, and Titan A.E. were the two worst movies I've seen I think.

...Did this forum get new posting icons?</font>

AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe 09-08-2003 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Xen:
Let me think...

Probably Dumb and Dumber

Dumb and Dumber was hilarious. I hope you mean the sequel, "Dumb and Dumberer" that movie was pretty terrible. |

None of those even a hold a candle to the worst movie ever made though. That movie was "Driven" written by, starring and quite possibly directed by Slyvester Stalone. If I need to say more than that, I'll also mention that its about auto racing. . . I almost wrote stallone a letter demanding my hour and a half back after the movie. Why I stayed for the whole thing is compeltely beyond me, maybe it was for my friends and I making fun of it. But we all regard that as the worst movie any of us have ever had the misfortune of seeing. close runner ups are "the forsaken" "dumb and dumberer" and everything steven segal or jean claude vandamme ever made, with the exclusion of kickboxer.

[ 09-08-2003, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe ]

Kakero 09-08-2003 07:28 PM

Mine is Dungeon and Dragons. I was expecting it to be something like LoTR. but I was bitterly dissapointed and disgusted with this movie. it's my worst ever. and I actually paid $19.99 to subscribe for it.