Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Pets.... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88396)

Dalamar Stormcrow 11-07-2003 11:26 PM

Do you think Ziroc has other pets than Choclate?

Stormymystic 11-07-2003 11:28 PM

akkk that is Blasphmey (sp?) I will not even vote, for fear of the wrath of choc [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Arledrian 11-07-2003 11:41 PM

Yeah man, it's called the Ironworks server [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

Dalamar Stormcrow 11-07-2003 11:51 PM

Well its a pet thats hard to control

Firestormalpha 11-08-2003 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Stormymystic:
akkk that is Blasphmey (sp?) I will not even vote, for fear of the wrath of choc [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Blasphemy, Stormy. You transposed the 'm' and the 'e'. Glad to be of service. :D

Oh yeah, I'd say between Choc, the server, and his family life; if Z has another pet, it would have to be exceptionally self-sufficient.

Maelakin 11-08-2003 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stormymystic:

Blasphemy, Stormy. You transposed the 'm' and the 'e'. Glad to be of service. :D

Oh yeah, I'd say between Choc, the server, and his family life; if Z has another pet, it would have to be exceptionally self-sufficient.
</font>[/QUOTE]I had one of those pets before. You buy them in a catalog and just add water. Before you know it you have more than you can count!!

(For those who don't know I'm talking about Sea Horses.)

Stormymystic 11-08-2003 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Maelakin:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stormymystic:

</font>[/QUOTE]I had one of those pets before. You buy them in a catalog and just add water. Before you know it you have more than you can count!!

(For those who don't know I'm talking about Sea Horses.)
</font>[/QUOTE]lol, I thought you were talking about a Chia pet :D lol, thanks for the fix FS, I hate when i can not spell a word right :/ no mater how many times i try

Ziroc 11-08-2003 02:03 AM

Before I adopted Chocolate, I had Charly. He lived from 1980 till 1998. (He was 16 and 1/2!!!!!! I was in freaking 1st grade when I got him as a kitten, and I'm 31 now. He was as awesome as Choc is today. He died though, of old age in 98. :( That broke my heart bad... he was like my brother growing up.

When I was 13-15 I had 'Emo' the Teddybear Hamster. He lived 3 years (average age for a hambone) and had a female too, they had babies, and I then kept 1, and it was, yep, Emo II. [img]smile.gif[/img] I had another 2 Emo's after that, v3.0 and v4.0. :D Charly let them walk on his body or 'ride' on his back when he walked... never wanted to hurt them ever. just wanted them a lot.. heheh... yeah! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I made a little 'village' when I was like 13, for Emo 1, out of dirt and stuff where I used to play with my Transformers lol, and made him a little 'village' to run around in when I let him outside... Called 'Emo Village' . LOL!!!!

That's all the pets I've had.. And currently, Choc is the only pet I have as a family member. BUT... I keep an eye out for Siamese kittens at the SPCAA, so Choc can raise a kitty to be cool and wise and all powerful like he is, to carry on the legacy :D :D

Zuvio 11-08-2003 05:14 AM

<font color=gold>
He Z, do you still have any transformers left? I still have all of mine with the exception of one (Jazz [an authentic metal-TF!!] went on a Black-Ops mission but was MIA after several days :( )

There was a kid living in my neighbourhood. His parents were pretty rich and all but not very nice and neither was he. But what was the reason I always wanted to play with him? You guessed: the little brat had nearly ALL the TF there was available in holland at that time. And I mean ALL of the original ones..... Boy, it was a privilige to have been allowed to play with those in my childhood :D
</font>

Dalamar Stormcrow 11-08-2003 10:34 AM

poor Z. So many deaths of pets. Only had two. Cat, spookie. Lived to be 140 (cat years), and my dog lived to be 10 (regular). I currently have a ferret, named Nines.