Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Vancouver Canucks (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85631)

Djinn Raffo 04-05-2003 05:45 AM

Number Great!

STANLEY CUP WE COMIN YOU WAY!!! it's a good time to be a Canucks fan... dang...lots of years oh hope and hope and hope..

good to see some hope pay off.

EDIT>> TURNED THE ICON THUMB UPSIDE DOWN GRRRRRRR!!!

EDIT>> TURNED THE ICON INTO HOPEFUL WONDERMENT SMILIE!!!!

EDIT>> BIG MOUTH CHAMPION SMILEY EDIT GOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!

[ 04-23-2003, 02:40 AM: Message edited by: Djinn Raffo ]

WillowIX 04-05-2003 05:51 AM

<font color=deeppink>Yeah the canucks are doing great this season. Donīt think you will get the cup though. ;) But with Naslund and Bertuzzi in this form you may very well go far. Unfortunately I donīt believe we will get past the quarter finals against the flyers this season. :( I may have to root for the *gasps* Senators. [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] </font>

Djinn Raffo 04-05-2003 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by WillowIX:
<font color=deeppink>Yeah the canucks are doing great this season. Donīt think you will get the cup though. ;) But with Naslund and Bertuzzi in this form you may very well go far. Unfortunately I donīt believe we will get past the quarter finals against the flyers this season. :( I may have to root for the *gasps* Senators. [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] </font>
don't think we will get the cup.. Willow.. IT IS OUR DESTINY!!!!!!!!!

Djinn Raffo 04-05-2003 06:00 AM

<h1>LEAFS SUCK!</h1>

Djinn Raffo 04-05-2003 06:13 AM

Fe Fi Fo Fam.. i detect the blood of a leafs fan!

Indemaijinj 04-05-2003 06:43 AM

It's fun how sports can make even intelligent and considerate people like Djinn Raffo go completely apeman.

WillowIX 04-05-2003 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Indemaijinj:
It's fun how sports can make even intelligent and considerate people like Djinn Raffo go completely apeman.
<font color=deeppink>Hear hear! :D I still donīt think you will get the cup Djinn. The Red wings or the Avs will set you striaght. ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And no the Leafs do not suck! How many Stanleys have the Canucks won? ;) I believe you have 2 seconds. Of course this season has been a bad one for the Leafs. But hey, what happens when you trade your star goalie and replace him with a over the hill one?

Edit: My guess is the Senators vs the Avs in the final.</font>

[ 04-05-2003, 06:53 AM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]

Djinn Raffo 04-05-2003 07:36 AM

I sell my soul to Satan for it.. I say.. Satan.. dark lord of the abyss...blackest night of the blacky blacks.. devilish devlin demonic demolition.. unholy apparition i sell you my soul.. just grant me Canucks a Stanley Cup.. and Satan he say: ok.. for you soul, i grant it! YES!! STANLEY CUP VANCOUVER!!!!

Animal 04-05-2003 03:43 PM

The cup is ours! We can see it, smell it and taste it like blood in the water. We will not be stopped by the likes of the Avs or Wings!

Towel Power all the way, baby!

WillowIX 04-05-2003 04:25 PM

<font color=deeppink> [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] Oh be serious guys! An Ontarian team will conquer. Thus is it written in the stars and the Holy Book of Hockey. At least the habs wonīt be winning. [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] </font>