Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Kneel and repent! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48557)

Rikard_OHF 02-19-2001 05:28 AM

indeed another sig
You *will* stab im in the back won't you?

Jerome 02-19-2001 05:35 AM

Nazghoul actually reminds myself of me when i first joined the board: One guy taking a stand against just about everyone else.....

Nah i aint gonna backstav im JUST yet but who knows???

I liked the other sig better, but its not as good as mine!

Rikard_OHF 02-19-2001 05:40 AM

I'm in a happy mood
so i have a happy signature

Xanthul 02-19-2001 05:47 AM

I have doubted if i should post here... sorceror´s rage is fast and powerful you know, and annoying people like Nazghoul can unleash it and therefore die. I dont feel like killing undead today, so i will try not to get mad.

Well, you Nazghoul, do your best to recruit people but i suggest you not to insult the Order. You know, insulting is very easy Nazgay (oops ).

And if you still feel like insulting, Ertai is awaiting for you to fight. Only requisite to fight me is that your character cant be cheated.

Come if you dare, and suffer my rage !!

Rikard_OHF 02-19-2001 07:37 AM

Haha
BTW 20 mailed you Nazty Nazgay (wow that was stupid)
who might i ask?

Tobbin_OHF 02-19-2001 07:55 AM

Wasn't me. I offered my services in the posts to help quicken your decision to let me join the OHF. OHF FOREVER Tell us who these dogs are so we can castrate them.

Zoratorak 02-19-2001 07:59 AM

WHAT THIS??? SOMEONE DARES DEFY THE HOLY ORDER OF FLAME??? why of all the #(*&#(*&
You!! Nazghoul(gay), i dare thee with thy army, stike accross the lands, the Great Order will stop you... and will be waiting for you in the battle field... while we are few and you are many, our superior power will crush you until you are no longer but dust...

i will await for you in the battle field with my Father to crush you where you are...

True meaning: wanna have a contest?? lets make it a 3vs3 game... your best vs our best... legal characters with legal weapons... multiplayer... give the time, date and place... and lets see who is available ...

Rikard_OHF 02-19-2001 08:07 AM

Ehm no hacked????
multiplayer won't work
you can't use AbiDalzims

Zoratorak 02-19-2001 08:09 AM

then let them not use the cloak of cheats to make it fair...

RAISTLIN 02-19-2001 09:42 AM

whassa matta ghoulie boy........cat got your tongue? I bet your afraid, your probably scared your mom is going to find out. May i suggest that you give us your true address. After all we do not want to hurt your mommies feelings, we would like to have your address so we know where to mail the bodies after the battle.