Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Report bugs or errors/mistakes in EfU here (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37547)

StigTC 09-08-2003 04:22 PM

Bad news, but the boss wizard bug happened again last night.

Ziroc 09-08-2003 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by StigTC:
Bad news, but the boss wizard bug happened again last night.
HUH!?! How the heck is that happening?? I guess I'll totally remake him from scratch. [img]smile.gif[/img] I BET I know what it is now though. I changed HIM, but not his custom ITEMS he uses. I bet one of his items--weapon or armor is the thing causing it..

Weird. HE'S IMMORTAL! :D Too much sewage gas... ;)

Larry_OHF 09-17-2003 09:41 PM

Uhhh....Ziroc? I am on level two right now, at the very beginning, and I am watching all the first monsters fight amonst themselves without my help! They just decided to fight as I walked up to them! This has got to be a bug.

Legolas 09-18-2003 08:04 AM

I think that's the lizard guy again, his faction doesn't get along too well with the rest of the Undermountain denizens.

Larry_OHF 09-19-2003 01:36 AM

<font color=skyblue>Another error. The wyrmlings at the portal from 9 to 10. There is a copper wyrmling there (Maybe two?) that fight for me instead of against me in that little group. I just turned invisible and let them hack it out while I watched the light show. </font>

Ziroc 09-19-2003 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
<font color=skyblue>Another error. The wyrmlings at the portal from 9 to 10. There is a copper wyrmling there (Maybe two?) that fight for me instead of against me in that little group. I just turned invisible and let them hack it out while I watched the light show. </font>
Gotcha. I fixed one encounter already about that. I forgot about the good guy worms :D

I'll fix that, and look into that level 2 thing.. The factions have been perfect though for weeks... hmm..

robertthebard 10-14-2003 11:28 PM

The doors to the huts on lvl 11 are sending us to the underground hallway...but the lvl sure looked good, before i wound up there.

Fuggle 10-15-2003 11:54 AM

LvL 11 like Robert the bard says has a linking problem with the doors in the small tents in the village, as he said the one we took brought us to the underground passage. I noticted that there was a "pin" marking the location on the map feature which was a secret enterance or something like that. But after i did a search of the area i couldnt find anything.

LvL 11 i also noticed that near the area where you have the gate locked because you are still in the process of constructing the area the desert fighter (not sure of name) transformed into an animal and when he died he stayed in that form and was just stated as dead.

LvL 10 Hell hounds were killing the dragon wyrmlings when i observed them from a distace. When i got closer they all came and attacked me. Which i figure it should be.

Rathgor

robertthebard 10-15-2003 07:36 PM

I also observed the desert warrior transform, and stay in that form, dead and standing, and btw, welcome to fuggle, it was fun last night.

Ziroc 10-16-2003 02:23 AM

Oh god, Polymorph is a buggy spell for NPC's. [img]smile.gif[/img] I thought I removed it.

Are they too easy to kill? I DID lower their skills, because they would heal like 3 times after you get them to near death and they changed into tons of things I thought I removed from feats or spells. I will double check em

BTW, that level is like 50% finished. I had to redo some things and those 'huts' and secret rock entrances are dead until I finish it, and I'll link them--Those are a secret for now [img]smile.gif[/img] I mainly opened it for you guys to get to see a taste of what you'll see.

BTW, lol, when I tested it, I tried a tunnel on that level just to see what happened, and the damn thing dropped me to UML1!!! :D I was like.. ok. so the original tag for level 1 is the default. Hmmm..

In the next few days, you will see many MANY more added things to that level, and check the sign on that level for updates and let me know if you see further bugs if ya want, it will help!! I thought I fixed that polymorph thing, but I guess not. Hmm. They are simple Rangers with no feats in poly/shape/elemental changes turned on.. weird! :D I'll figure it out and check it tomorrow night for me guys! Thanks!! And welcome Fuggle dude!! Glad to see ya mate!