Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Report bugs or errors/mistakes in EfU here (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37547)

Cloudbringer 12-30-2004 01:27 AM

There are NPC's on other levels besides one? OOOH, where? Err, don't spoil anyone else but pm me if you like!

Well, I did notice that my pc was walking THROUGH doors and tables and summoned creatures as well as the occasional enemy. Is that just from lag or the NWN engine? Seems to have happened to me alot more today than usual.

T-D-C 12-30-2004 01:33 AM

The colision detection has been thrown off in the new 1.65 patch so watch out. You can have monsters on top of you or 5 monsters in the same space. It can get messy.

Cloudbringer 12-30-2004 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by T-D-C:
The colision detection has been thrown off in the new 1.65 patch so watch out. You can have monsters on top of you or 5 monsters in the same space. It can get messy.
Yes, I noted that today. It was hard to tell who was where or doing what to whom on a number of occasions!

Ravenbear 12-31-2004 11:57 AM

Do'nt known if this was a bug in the game or a problem with my daugther's puter but last night she could not load lvl 6 it would load 90% then it would disconnect her.

Thanks
Ravenbear

Ravenbear 12-31-2004 01:18 PM

Another problem I have been having is monsters that are attacking me but I can not see them. I am guessing that this is a problem of the 1.65 patch?

T-D-C 12-31-2004 05:22 PM

Yeah there have always been problems with invisible monsters. Even back to 1.63.

If you post which level this occured on it "may" be a problem with the monster in the mod but I don't think it is in our control.

T-D-C 01-01-2005 12:51 AM

Found a new bug.

When comming up from Level 10 to Trollbark you can't get to teleporter. There is a locked door. The bug is the key for the locked door is on the other side :)

Stormymystic 01-03-2005 10:02 PM

another oddity...
I was in the process of modifying my armor, when I timed out (my end not yours) and when I logged back in, I had a duplicate of the armor I was working on, an exact match. well, I figured it was some glitch or another, and went on my merry way of modifying, and when I was done, I had a whole new set of armor. I know for a fact that I only had one to begin with, because someone had givien me the assassins leather. so I am not for certain what caused it, but just thought I would let you know incase there is something going on in EFU.

oh to clarify, I ended up with 3 assassins leathers, I sold one, and kept the other two :D

[ 01-03-2005, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]

T-D-C 01-03-2005 11:14 PM

Sounds like a bug with NWN not EfU.

When crafting armour NWN makes a copy of the armour so you can work on a new one. When the time out occured it ment that there were infact two sets of armour with you.

Thats probably what happend

Link 01-09-2005 04:10 PM

So bugs are the direct reason for the crashes?