Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   We are getting more popluar (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37895)

T-D-C 10-04-2004 05:32 PM

Hey Z,

Just wanted to let you know how packed the server was on the weekend. I think I saw almost 10 people travelling undermountain at any one time. I think also having one party off helped a bit on the weekend since you wern't forced into a party and could do your own thing.

Congratulations on building a great mod that is becomming more and more popular online.

Cheers

T-D-C

p.s Your PM box is full

Cloudbringer 10-04-2004 10:17 PM

And rightly so! I love that mod! The Undermountain kicks butt! :D So does Animal..thanks, dear, we had a blast tonight (got to level four) and played with someone new. [img]smile.gif[/img] Boy, after all the neat stuff IW team players gave us (me and Nacht) as beginning characters, it was fun to give things to a new guy!

YAY, Z, you have one dynamite place there!!!!

Morgan_Corbesant 10-04-2004 10:38 PM

I still haven't gotten to play it. I have no internet on my comp yet, and thats good cause if I ever get it back I will be right back on Everquest, heh.

Ziroc 10-05-2004 12:15 AM

Sounds awesome! Glad to see loads of new players!!! I was kinda worried for a bit, because adding new hakpak's makes it harder to get new players, but we seem to be doing fine! I DM'ed for a bit tonight, saw ALL of you on level 4, and sea cave! [img]smile.gif[/img] NWN is sweet with that 6800 Geforce I bet, Cloudster! I gotta get one soooon.. The Sims 2 is so slow... :( I'm plugging away at the gauntlet and other secret levels for the next major update to come next week (maybe this weekend)!!

T-D-C 10-05-2004 01:36 AM

We are getting up there Z. everytime someone asks for a good server over on the Bioware forums I will give them the forums to visit to get the details on how to log on.

New Update WOOT can't wait for that. Will Morduks Tower be in ?

Never2die 10-05-2004 12:36 PM

NOOOOO Z dont mention the "s" word my girlfiend just got it on order.. time is ticking away. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
but yay you have hook me [img]smile.gif[/img] but i9m of two minds for the server party thing, it helps to know where others are so you dont step on toes but so far its doing well. ah just toss me in the always happy but hard to please basket or the lune bin, whatevers closeer lol

Cloudbringer 10-05-2004 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ziroc:
Sounds awesome! Glad to see loads of new players!!! I was kinda worried for a bit, because adding new hakpak's makes it harder to get new players, but we seem to be doing fine! I DM'ed for a bit tonight, saw ALL of you on level 4, and sea cave! [img]smile.gif[/img] NWN is sweet with that 6800 Geforce I bet, Cloudster! I gotta get one soooon.. The Sims 2 is so slow... :( I'm plugging away at the gauntlet and other secret levels for the next major update to come next week (maybe this weekend)!!
It was awesome, Z! The colors and textures are fantastic! I'm loving it! Undermountain is a work of art and it was so much fun getting to that level with a party!

TheCrimsomBlade 10-10-2004 10:07 PM

Yesterday when I tried to get on I got the message Server Full when I checked there were 22 or 24 people
in the undermountain at the same time it blew me away. I have never had that happen befor.

T-D-C 10-10-2004 10:24 PM

Yeah on the weekends it has been packed.

I wonder if its because I've posted us up on NWNConnections and posted the server on the Bioware list.

When usually there are 2 or 3 of us on. Yesterday there were about 8 or 9 people.