Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Who had an Atari? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88661)

Beaumanoir 12-03-2003 01:16 PM

Another one of my topics got me thinking... Who had an Atari ST? Ohhh I loved my atari. It was 1/2 meg but it was upgraded to 1 meg so I could play garfield! I loved it. So many amazing games!! 'R-Type', 'Rockford', 'Spy vs Spy', 'Rampage', 'Bart vs. The Space Mutants' . Ahh the days of proper Consoles :D Amazing...

Downunda 12-03-2003 01:39 PM

only had a Commodore-64 to use myself, still had spy vs spy and rampage and this scrolling fighter jet game from a side on perspective that was most fun :D

Stormymystic 12-03-2003 01:45 PM

had a comodore 64 too :D but I did have an atari, for a little while, had gotten my hands on one again, but it did not work, the power box was burnt up
:( oh well that is life, I was not rich, only reason I had them was my uncle worked on computers all the time, and when he came across them for free, he gave us a couple

Maelakin 12-03-2003 01:45 PM

I always had a place in my heart for Pitfall and Moon Patrol. Can't even count the number of hours I spent in front of the TV playing those.

Beaumanoir 12-03-2003 01:58 PM

Hehehe. I never had a Commadore 64, but I had a sinclair spectrum knocking about!! Hehehe. Ohh I loved moon patrol! Who remembers JOUST!? :D

dplax 12-03-2003 02:34 PM

I had a c64 but it died and all the good games I played on it have since been unplayed.

Stormymystic 12-03-2003 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
Hehehe. I never had a Commadore 64, but I had a sinclair spectrum knocking about!! Hehehe. Ohh I loved moon patrol! Who remembers JOUST!? :D
you can get this game for free somewhere for your computer, but can not remember where I had seen it :/

Beaumanoir 12-03-2003 03:07 PM

Yeh I know - theres a website which has a few games on it in .swf format. IIRC, Joust, Rampage, root beer tapper, and spy hunter (which I swear used to be actually called major motion)

johnny 12-03-2003 03:15 PM

When i was little, an Atari fell on my head once, when i was sleeping on the floor. But it wasn't mine. :D

I had another oldie, an Amiga 500.

Jorath Calar 12-03-2003 03:22 PM

My first computer was C-64, oh I loved it and still do. all the great games I had, like Turrican (1 and 2(both amazing!) and C.R.E.A.T.U.R.E.S (Clyde Radclyde... something... [img]smile.gif[/img] probably the first "Cartoon violence" game ever.

Then I had a Atari STe. 1 megabyte ram... wow. My fave game for it was Chaos Strike Back, first RPG I ever played, oh the sleepless nights I had playing that game. I also remember Midwinter, Railroad Tycoon (So much better than the PC version), F-29 Interceptor (best flight sim ever?), and so many other great games