Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   If Canada and Australia went to war... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83559)

Yorick 01-11-2003 10:57 PM

.... who would win?

NiceWorg 01-11-2003 10:59 PM

Hmmm... letīs see. *thinks very seriously*

With Bush giving military support to their dear neighbors, I suppose Canada would.

Where did you get this idea in the first place....?

[ 01-11-2003, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: NiceWorg ]

Yorick 01-11-2003 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by NiceWorg:
Hmmm... letīs see. *thinks very seriously*

With Bush giving military support to their dear neighbors, I suppose Canada would.

Where did you get this idea in the first place....?

Ah, but Australia are allies with America too. Have been in every war the Americans have.

So let's leave allies out of this.

Who would win a war between Canada and Australia, in the unlikely occurence one broke out?

NiceWorg 01-11-2003 11:06 PM

Right. But maybe The States would feel threatened if Aussies would take over the whole Canada.. hm. Makes sense..

But what do I know... [img]smile.gif[/img] Have we got military experts here? Havenīt got the faintest idea of their militaries, so Iīll pass this one. :/

[ 01-11-2003, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: NiceWorg ]

GokuZool 01-11-2003 11:06 PM

Australia of course! We would use our army of Kangaroos :D

Everything is dangerous in Australia. We have snakes, spiders, jellyfish, sharks etc. so we would just make an army out of of them :D

Muwhwhahwahah [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img]

(Oh.. is this a serious topic :rolleyes: Well then probably Canada, as the US would probably back them up :( )

[ 01-11-2003, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: GokuZool ]

Iron_Ranger 01-11-2003 11:26 PM

<font color='white'>Why does everyone think Bush would be oh so eager to back Cretein on this one? As far as I know Bush and Cretein arent particularly fond of each other, or at least Cretein isnt too fond of Bush.

Whereas the Aussie PM has done nothing but praise the US.

As for jsut the two of 'em...I dont know, maybe have to look into this.. </font>

antryg 01-11-2003 11:27 PM

I would think the answer is obvious. The rest of the world wins! [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]

Ladyzekke 01-11-2003 11:38 PM

Australia's hot weather, viscous dingos, and coral reefs vs. Canada's cold weather, viscous elks, and deadly waterfalls, hmmm.... I'll say a tie, a stalemate. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

Yorick 01-11-2003 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GokuZool:

(Oh.. is this a serious topic :rolleyes: Well then probably Canada, as the US would probably back them up :( )

AAAARGGGH! Did you not read!? I said let's leave America and other allies out of it. Of course America would win... ;) Whatever side they took. But that's not the hypothetical question posed!

[ 01-11-2003, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: Yorick ]

shadowhound 01-12-2003 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GokuZool:
Australia of course! We would use our army of Kangaroos :D

Everything is dangerous in Australia. We have snakes, spiders, jellyfish, sharks etc. so we would just make an army out of of them :D

Muwhwhahwahah [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img]

Yes, come my Australian comrade, lets raise the aussie army and invade Canada [img]smile.gif[/img] :D