Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   SIG REQUEST THREAD /Sept 2 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91365)

Spirits forever 08-20-2004 06:50 PM

<center> http://membres.lycos.fr/th8or/ARTSTop.gif</center>

IT's officially begun!! and you could say we are the I.W sig group, that's cause intend to be.

well anyways, we will be accepting requests for sigs here, and there is no 100% chance that your request will be accepted, depending on who you ask for the Sig (signature).

1. if the A.R.T.S memeber does not take the request, don't post questions on why, just think of somthing else,
2. since there are only so many members , the number of request might be limited,
3. please keep your requests PG-13
4. we will only do a sig ONCE..if there's somthing wrong with it we'll correct it, but if you want a completly new sig, please wait for about a week before requesting a new one.
5. if more than one request is made in a week, chances are it will be ignored
<font color="red">(NEW)</font> 6. you will be notified by the A.R.T.S member thru pm, unless your pm box is full, so be sure to have it not full since, we prefer not to fill this thread up by ourselves, rather let you do it [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

<big> Current members and their galleries </big>
the galleries are here as examples of the artist's style. Please check them and request accordingly

Spirits forever,(1/5) New gallery ,old gallery
Bozos of bones (2/5) Bozos gallery
Stormymystic (1/5) Stormy's gallery
/)eathKiller (1/5) Dk's gallery
Gnarf (2/5) Gnarf's gallery

<big>Current "customer(s)" and the A.R.T.S member working </big>

Lavindathar- /)eathKiller
Lavindathar -Stormymystic
Dplax-Spirits forever
Timber Loftis- Gnarf
Hivetyrant-Gnarf

<big> Sigged "customer(s)" </big> [img]graemlins/check.gif[/img]

Felix the assasin
T-D-C
kakero
lord kathen
Larry_OHf-
Jaradu
And a last note to the members [img]graemlins/PM_smiley.gif[/img]
--friday, august 21th---

[ 09-05-2004, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: Spirits forever ]

LordKathen 08-20-2004 07:34 PM

<font color=lime>Ya DK, how about my old "LordKathen" sig? I think you told me once you lost it, is that right? If so, maybe a new one, I'll find a good pic to work with. Let me know about the old though, please, thank you. :D </font>

/)eathKiller 08-20-2004 07:37 PM

Ok sounds good. I'm going to search my whole harddrive... but I doub't I'll be able to find it. If you can get a new pic I'll gladly animate it for ya.

Edit: After a search for all files containing the word "kath" or "Lordk" nothing came up... sorry.

I think the gif was called Kathysig or something like that... and I probably hosted it in on my German server which doesn't exist any more.

[ 08-20-2004, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]

Felix The Assassin 08-20-2004 08:12 PM

Sigs are as only good as the server that host' them.
Not that I would be mad or anything, but.....At one time I did have a cool one, but........

[ 08-20-2004, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: Felix The Assassin ]

Lauren 08-20-2004 08:22 PM

Cool, I might have to ask for a new sig one day from these guys.

Do you have any example sigs?

Spirits forever 08-20-2004 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Felix The Assassin:
Sigs are as only good as the server that host' them.
Not that I would be mad or anything, but.....At one time I did have a cool one, but........

heh, oh yeah..i remeber, you still want it, i found a pretty reliable server, so
here it is

http://img55.exs.cx/img55/1299/Felixy.jpg

well this works [img]tongue.gif[/img]

T-D-C 08-20-2004 09:09 PM

I would love a new sig.

I would like the letters T-D-C surounded by blue fire. (kind of like ladyzekke's sig doesn't need to be animated though)

Also a small picture of Ryld from the cover of the book Annihilation (War of the Spider queen series) as the background.

Please let me know if this can be done. Any person from the A.R.T.S group can attempt this if they wish.

Thanks to everyone involved.

Stormymystic 08-20-2004 09:24 PM

well was going to say I would, but it seems I do not get to do graphics [img]tongue.gif[/img] so heh...

Larry_OHF 08-20-2004 10:39 PM

<font color=skyblue>It is about time I got a new signature. Let me see if I can explain what I would like.

On the RPG forum, I have been playing the part of an evil demi-god as an alternate personality for the past few years, and have become well known for this particular creation. He is basically a shadow mage, but I do not know if I want a personage of shadow or some other representation of Shadow or darkness.

What do you guys think? Any ideas? I am not very creative in this sorta thing. I mean...I could not even come up with a cool user name!</font>

Stormymystic 08-20-2004 11:38 PM

hmm, that is more in DK's league...I am sure he can come up with something for you, or maybe spirits can....but if it were me, I would choose a shadowed figure, surrounded by darkness. maybe with glowing eyes or something...maybe lightning around it..dunno, like I said not my thing, plus I am sleepy....