Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Serpent Temple thje second.... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59514)

marc 11-08-2000 02:11 PM

Hey,

first question:

The monkey pit and the statue of Kerah

After i killed the temple monkeys i go out of this room and i found a lock.

I rode that i can unlock the secrect room to kerah with the hereticīs key.
But ...ups..i donīt have the heretic key. I have the serpent key a gold key thatīs it.

Who can i find the heretic key ???

second question:

I found a room with a death end. the room looks like a "T" and i see many levers.
But nothing happends when i use the levers.

Marc

Silversword 11-08-2000 02:22 PM

1 - You met the heretic outside the snake temple. He gave you the Heretic Key (after you had a long conversation with him)

2 - You will notice a coin slot in the middle of the levers. Set the levers - if you get them right one of the doors will open up. Behind one of those doors is a monkey statue which you need to complete the temple.

Lily the Ranger 11-08-2000 02:23 PM

I have killed a bunch of temple monkeys where where you - I have key but no idea where the room is. Kol should have been outside the FRONT entrance to the serpent temple, cursing them. You talk to him and he gives you the key after you enquire about the room AND the key. Could you be a bit more specific about where you are? There are four keys necessary for various rooms in this place . . . I have no skull key. I hope there are only four.

CowHunter 11-08-2000 02:55 PM

After doing some rituals in serpent altar and asking some guestion to naga spirit
she opens door to the maze or somewhere. It's beyond the altar. There are first one big snake and after travelling while you meet Serpent master.
You can get the serpent key from him just answering his guestions first yes then no
Or you can kill him.

Lily the Ranger 11-08-2000 05:12 PM

Do I understand that the serpent master is between the naga (xydusa?) and the ellusive elevator rides? I did the incense, etc; walked into the snake's mouth and went down. I killed xydusa. I think I remember killing someone between the that and the elevator . . . must learn to play nicely with others - talk then kill - but he left me nothing unless I over looked it and it went to the black hole of disappearing item. I do have my save prior to fighting xydusa. If I don't find something soon down in Naga's elevator hell (I have made a map since I have been stuck here so long, I'll fighter her a fourth time. Tanks. Can't my ratling have a shot at picking the darn things? sigh.

marc 11-09-2000 03:28 AM

Hey,

big problem .....yes i want talk to the different guys, but mostly they attack me.

And when you killed a guy with a import and Item, and you donīt get the items after you kill the guy, ups i thing that is a bug....

My problem is.:

I walking through the dungeon and i want survive. Aīm little bit confused because the automap is so bad.

I donīt know what is to do the right thing...
I hope for maps and walkthrough..

I thing, if the gamer makes a wrong decision
(kill a NPC or what else) you canīt finished the game. And thatīs a death end game and a big design bug of the game...

Marc

Lily the Ranger 11-09-2000 01:02 PM

Yes, being able to see all levels of the map is one of my gripes on wyv's wish list. I used flags to mark been here, another color for return with item and yet another for follow this path to get to say library. When in the lift area I made a map on paper noting level and whether the lift went up or down and assigning a letter to each lift. I WAS THERE A LONG TIME. Davros has given me the skinny on where to find Kerah statue so I will return, hopefully with cure poison or a mongoose after I take care of some business in Valeia. What specifically are you trying to accomplish? A lot to do here.