Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   I am going to jujitsu! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82611)

Steve Fox 11-13-2002 03:18 PM

yeah I am! and it's full contact that's right full contact so if I don't break a bone there then I give up! it's my last cry for the immortal bones to wear and break MWAHAHA [img]graemlins/bricks.gif[/img]

Blind_Prophet 11-13-2002 03:20 PM

are you gonna be in a contest or tourament type thing???

Lord Shield 11-13-2002 03:21 PM

Jiu Jitsu always seemed inefficient to me though there is a top move using both palms that slams the target back about 15 feet and wrecks their ability to move - is most efficacious :D

wouldn't use it of course - oh no, not me *cough*

;)

WillowIX 11-13-2002 03:22 PM

Hmm are you doing this to impress LZ and her kung fu gal? [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D :D Just kidding. Be careful though, broken bones are not funny.

Steve Fox 11-13-2002 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lord Shield:
Jiu Jitsu always seemed inefficient to me though there is a top move using both palms that slams the target back about 15 feet and wrecks their ability to move - is most efficacious :D

wouldn't use it of course - oh no, not me *cough*

;)

Is it a bit like that one from Matrix? and will I break a bone?

Steve Fox 11-13-2002 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by WillowIX:
Hmm are you doing this to impress LZ and her kung fu gal? [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D :D Just kidding. Be careful though, broken bones are not funny.
I only want to break my arm or something

Lord Shield 11-13-2002 03:25 PM

it's not really meant to break a bone but if you hit a wall ahrd enough and have fragile bones i guess so

anyway, that's not a basic technique - is higher up

still fun though :D

Elif Godson 11-13-2002 03:28 PM

As an instructor in the art, ARE YOU FREAKIN NUT'S.
Those will be clean breaks but if your a masochist then go for it
anyone who wishes to have the bones broken on purpose is just not right in the head. This will just not effect you but it will affect your Tori(the person your practicing with, i.e. the controler/thrower) if you trick some student into doing it... well your just nut's if you ask me. I have seen it happen and have done it and the scream's that can come from a person when there limbs are broken are not meant to be heard in this day and age. I tell you dont do this, just pick a fight with some drunken redneck or bar brawler, you will get the pain you want and I'm sure diserve. Good luck

[ 11-13-2002, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: Elif Godson ]

Steve Fox 11-13-2002 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lord Shield:
it's not really meant to break a bone but if you hit a wall ahrd enough and have fragile bones i guess so

anyway, that's not a basic technique - is higher up

still fun though :D

My bones aren't fragile though I have tried everything My favourite is jumping off really high walls,anyway My mate does jujitsu and he kicks my ass all the time so I want to give him some of the Steve Fox pain

Steve Fox 11-13-2002 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Elif Godson:
As an instructor in the art, ARE YOU FREAKIN NUT'S.
Those will be clean breaks but if your a masochist then go for it
anyone who wishes to have the bones broken on purpose is just not right in the head. This will just not effect you but it will affect your Tori(the person your practicing with, i.e. the controler/thrower) if you trick some student into doing it... well your just nut's if you ask me. I have seen it happen and have done it and the scream's that can come from a person when there limbs are broken are not meant to be heard in this day and age. I tell you dont do this, just pick a fight with some drunken redneck or bar brawler, you will get the pain you want and I'm sure diserve. Good luck

I'm not mad I just feel left out when poeple talk about there breaks