Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   # Member numbers # (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71784)

Yorick 11-03-2001 05:50 AM

We all have member numbers at the moment! I must say I like my number. I've always liked the number seven. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Neb 11-03-2001 05:51 AM

I wish I had the number 13.

Djinn Raffo 11-03-2001 05:56 AM

mmmm I dont mind my number that much either...actually i like it quite a bit!! :cool:

Kaz 11-03-2001 07:03 AM

Hm... strange.... my number can't be right! I remember having the 3000 members party a few days after I joined, waiting till 1 o'clock in the morning for member number 3000 to join. I was NOT member 2997, I remember watching member 2995 join!

Beaumanoir 11-03-2001 08:14 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Kaz:
Hm... strange.... my number can't be right! I remember having the 3000 members party a few days after I joined, waiting till 1 o'clock in the morning for member number 3000 to join. I was NOT member 2997, I remember watching member 2995 join!<hr></blockquote>

Oh Yes, Forums Have A Tendency To Lie! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Neb 11-03-2001 08:27 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Kaz:
Hm... strange.... my number can't be right! I remember having the 3000 members party a few days after I joined, waiting till 1 o'clock in the morning for member number 3000 to join. I was NOT member 2997, I remember watching member 2995 join!<hr></blockquote>

I wonder what has caused this wierd event?

(Why aren't you on AIM?)

Jorath Calar 11-03-2001 08:30 AM

I am such a nobody... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Dreamer128 11-03-2001 08:32 AM

Number 803! Well, i was here pretty early.

Beaumanoir 11-03-2001 08:41 AM

Actually The Member Numbers Are Messed Up, A Certain Gladria Is The Newest Member, And That Is Member Number 4338. But There Are Only 4222 Members!!! Weird!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Grojlach 11-03-2001 08:49 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
Actually The Member Numbers Are Messed Up, A Certain Gladria Is The Newest Member, And That Is Member Number 4338. But There Are Only 4222 Members!!! Weird!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

Well, perhaps the members who were deleted in the past aren't counted in the "total # of members" statistic... ;)

Rikard_OHF 11-03-2001 08:53 AM

That very well possible
But This ofcourse does not include the blue board ;)

Ronn_Bman 11-03-2001 09:44 AM

I'm just impressed that my number is less than 500 [img]smile.gif[/img]

Moni 11-03-2001 10:05 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Yorick:
We all have member numbers at the moment! I must say I like my number. I've always liked the number seven. [img]smile.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

Hey That's too cool!
I have a high opinion of the numbers 3, 7, and 11.
:D

Mine is 36...what can I say about 36?
Well, it was a good age to be when I was there!
[img]smile.gif[/img]

Hiram Sedai 11-03-2001 10:35 AM

SPOILER

My member has always been number #1.

Lifetime 11-03-2001 11:13 AM

Amazing! I've been here so long and countless others have more posts than I.. :D

Bahamut 11-03-2001 11:17 AM

I think it depends on how Z man adds us into the new board... it recognizes us as like that, but we may be earlier or later... it depends on how Z entered us all here... that's it

I am quite sure that I am less than 500... even 400... tsktsk... heehee! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Nah... it's quite okay...

The.Relic 11-03-2001 12:43 PM

Yorick, I must congratulate you on your splendiforous #7. Most impressive.
Actually the numerology is rather deceptive in that many of us were members of the old board for quite a while. When Dan first started this board in it's more original configuration. Many of our old "blue board" members were "beta testers" as it were, while Dan and Mem were working the bugs out, and ergo, members of both the old and new board. Some of us even waited for Dan to officially "Bury" the old board before joining here. So in a sense it would be difficult to tell the true accuracy of the numerology unless you had been here at the IW boards through their evolutionary history.

Mouse 11-03-2001 12:48 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lifetime:
Amazing! I've been here so long and countless others have more posts than I.. :D
<hr></blockquote>

Me too - must spam more......... :D

Drake 11-03-2001 01:24 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lifetime:
<hr></blockquote>

that's nothing just look at me... oh how I wish that spamming was a firm part of my religion so I could have a good excuse. :rolleyes:

MILAMBER 11-03-2001 02:48 PM

No complaints on mine either! Very impressed with yours though Yorick.

Lioness 11-03-2001 04:56 PM

Hee, I bet I'm waaaaaaaaaaaay down on the list...Congrats Yorick! [img]smile.gif[/img]

250 11-03-2001 04:58 PM

wow, Yorick, number 7.... amazing :D

Yorick 11-03-2001 05:01 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by The.Relic:
Yorick, I must congratulate you on your splendiforous #7. Most impressive.
Actually the numerology is rather deceptive in that many of us were members of the old board for quite a while. When Dan first started this board in it's more original configuration. Many of our old "blue board" members were "beta testers" as it were, while Dan and Mem were working the bugs out, and ergo, members of both the old and new board. Some of us even waited for Dan to officially "Bury" the old board before joining here. So in a sense it would be difficult to tell the true accuracy of the numerology unless you had been here at the IW boards through their evolutionary history.
<hr></blockquote>

Er... yes Relic. We used to speak together on the old blue board remember? ;) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Yorick 11-03-2001 05:04 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MILAMBER:
No complaints on mine either! Very impressed with yours though Yorick.<hr></blockquote>
[img]smile.gif[/img]

Yorick 11-03-2001 05:05 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DM of FAoIW:
wow, Yorick, number 7.... amazing :D <hr></blockquote>

Leo... what are you doing? DM of whatevertheheck?
Huh?

Larry_OHF 11-03-2001 05:06 PM

<font color="white">At least my number is lower than your's, Rikarda!!!!!!!!
~(Laughs evily)~</font>

SSJ4Sephiroth 11-03-2001 05:07 PM

number 1320 here... cool! im sure theres some signifigance here...

J.J. 11-03-2001 05:32 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
~(Laughs evily)~</font>
<hr></blockquote>

har-dee har har yourself, Larry [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

i like my number, easy to remember! Hey, Larry, how is the house financing project coming along? did you ever get anyone to cough up your exact beacon score? good thing they passed the law that credit pulls by mortgage companies will no longer pull your beacon down! Eh? what's that? You mean I forgot to tell you that when you apply for credit of any kind except real estate, that your beacon score will be lowered? and that the average credit application, whether it be cars, credit cards, store cards, account at your local hardware store, all will actually pull your beacon down by about 5 pts.? (that is each and every credit check) Also, if you have more than a half dozen pulls in less than a three month timeframe, that can actually go up to 9 pts. per check. When I was selling cars, I remember one guy who was trying to buy, when we got his equifax, saw there had been more than 20 checks in the last two months. even though his income, payment history, and debt ratios were okay, all those checks he had done made it impossible for us to use a primary financing source, poor guy had to go secondary, got stuck with a rate almost 10% higher than he should have had. reason being, many pulls in a short time frame is a strong indicator of impending bankruptcy - I was told by our finance guy at the time it is about a 70% chance that a banko will occur within 12 months. go figure.
oops, back to member numbers. yea, mine is easy as 1-2-3- :D :D :rolleyes:

Rikard_OHF 11-03-2001 07:13 PM

~(Laughs evily)~</font>
<hr></blockquote>

Larry how you like my name :D

250 11-03-2001 07:25 PM

Leo... what are you doing? DM of whatevertheheck?
Huh?

<hr></blockquote>

DM of Fabled Age of IW
:mad: :mad: :mad:

:D :D ;)

adam warlock 11-03-2001 08:10 PM

bow before me... I'm #5

heh heh I kinda miss the avatars... :( I miss my ra

Mouse 11-03-2001 08:42 PM

~(Laughs evily)~</font>
<hr></blockquote>

Be afraid - be VERY afraid

Fear the next member number stalker.....

adam warlock 11-03-2001 10:13 PM

Er... yes Relic. We used to speak together on the old blue board remember? ;) [img]smile.gif[/img]
<hr></blockquote>

ah yes I have heard of you at the other forum of the blue board... ;)

so it's the WHEN we signed up for the brown board not rank heh ...

The.Relic 11-03-2001 10:27 PM

Absolutely Yorick, I will always remember you [img]smile.gif[/img]
The remainder of my post was in reference to the comments regarding confusion about the numerical renderings.

PixieChic 11-03-2001 10:38 PM

How did the Big Z end up being member #2? I would have guessed he would be #1 since he's the one that created the forum in the first place!

Larry_OHF 11-03-2001 10:41 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by J.J.:

har-dee har har yourself, Larry [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

i like my number, easy to remember! Hey, Larry, how is the house financing project coming along? did you ever get anyone to cough up your exact beacon score? good thing they passed the law that credit pulls by mortgage companies will no longer pull your beacon down! Eh? what's that? You mean I forgot to tell you that when you apply for credit of any kind except real estate, that your beacon score will be lowered? and that the average credit application, whether it be cars, credit cards, store cards, account at your local hardware store, all will actually pull your beacon down by about 5 pts.? (that is each and every credit check) Also, if you have more than a half dozen pulls in less than a three month timeframe, that can actually go up to 9 pts. per check. When I was selling cars, I remember one guy who was trying to buy, when we got his equifax, saw there had been more than 20 checks in the last two months. even though his income, payment history, and debt ratios were okay, all those checks he had done made it impossible for us to use a primary financing source, poor guy had to go secondary, got stuck with a rate almost 10% higher than he should have had. reason being, many pulls in a short time frame is a strong indicator of impending bankruptcy - I was told by our finance guy at the time it is about a 70% chance that a banko will occur within 12 months. go figure.
oops, back to member numbers. yea, mine is easy as 1-2-3- :D :D :rolleyes:
<hr></blockquote>

WoW...you really know your stuff!
hey! When I just quoted you, I see the command QB in the [+] boxes...and then / QB...what is that???

Sir Jorlon 11-03-2001 11:18 PM

I wish i had 25

John D Harris 11-04-2001 12:32 AM

I'll trade #900 for let's say #666 yea that's the one for me :D

Sigmar 11-04-2001 04:17 AM

Looks like our member numbers are gone, oh well.

Grojlach 11-04-2001 05:36 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sigmar:
Looks like our member numbers are gone, oh well.<hr></blockquote>

Yep. Oh well, less "mine is smaller than yours" talk. :D