Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   what are you playing (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5430)

Guardianalien 01-23-2002 06:42 PM

i'd just like to know what characters you guys are playing?

AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe 01-23-2002 07:03 PM

I was playing a solo assassin, but i killed everything in town and I think i might have ticked off one of the shadow theives and then saved it and screwed up my game so I got all ticked off and I havent played it since then. so technically im not playing anything

Micah Foehammer 01-23-2002 07:08 PM

Lead characters have been:

Monk
Undead Slayer
Swashbuckler dualled to a Cleric

Tormentor 01-23-2002 07:10 PM

ive only been a true neutral mage yet....

twice in BG1
twice in IWD
once in PT
and
once in BG2

pretty stupid huh? [img]smile.gif[/img]

hagimihale 01-23-2002 07:17 PM

First time was a Neutral Good Sorcerer. Currently in ToB.

Next tried a NG Elven Archer. fun PC to use. Just exited underdark with that party.

Also started a LN Monk, just for kicks. I want to try a non-Good party. Debated betweeen Monk, Swashbuckler and Bard. Monk won out. This party just exited Irenicus' dungeon, although I think I have a bug in the game now. (read my topic on the board regarding this)

ULockit I Stealit 01-23-2002 07:28 PM

I have a thing for chick theives (maybe the dexterity/flexibility??) so that has been my primary character type the last 2 restarts of BG2. The first time I was a Barbarian and that was fun but when you lose Imoen, there aren't any good theif NPC's which really hurts when you love to break into stuff and detect traps.

The next one I am going to be a mage and make a multiplayer party so that I can get the mage stronghold for something different.

[img]graemlins/smokybounce.gif[/img]

Erydian 01-23-2002 07:39 PM

I've played as:

NG Elven Stalker
CG Elven Archer
CN/NE Elven Wild Mage
LG Human Cavalier

I'm currently playing a NG Elven Bladesinger (TDD), and thinking of starting a standard BG2/TOB(Ascension) game with a Skald.

White Knight 01-24-2002 02:11 AM

I've played as a

NG Fighter
NE Fighter dualled to a Mage

Both of them in SOA and TOB, and now I am playing a TN Druid (Avenger) which is the first character I've taken through the whole BG series. He is also my favorite...his spells are great (including the special spells I get for being an avenger- I can't tell you how many foes I've taken down with that chromatic orb), and his shapechanging abilities can be very useful in certain situations. Also, being neutral, I don't feel compelled to be compulsively good or evil all of the time.

Dundee Slaytern 01-24-2002 02:11 AM

Completed: Sorcerer( 3 times), Necromancer, Cavalier( 2 times), Blade, Swashbuckler, Archer, Mage, Fighter->Cleric, Fighter->Thief, Fighter.

In Progress: Archer, Assassin, Cleric/Ranger, Blade.

Incomplete: Sorcerer, Wild Mage( 2 times), Wizard Slayer->Mage, Barbarian, Berserker, Kensai->Thief, Cleric/Mage.

That is all I can remember.

Curian The Paladin 01-24-2002 05:08 AM

mines a CAValier its my first game tho, i'll try to play stalker then monk and the last maybe is a blade or an bounty hunter

then the last is i'll play them all at a single game!!!! cool!!1

[img]graemlins/warrior1.gif[/img]