Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Can I still join? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102189)

robertthebard 01-23-2012 09:22 AM

Re: Can I still join?

Now you're starting to make me have to remember things, and I think at one time you could hit a money lender, and I simply have no clue about the castle, although I seem to recall...Yes, they say memory is the first thing to go, and in my case, it's been in Hawaii, for a few years now.

Ziroc 02-13-2012 05:14 PM

Mirt the Moneylender can be reached from the secret door in the Yawning Portal -- but I need to connect the exit to a house in Waterdeep still. I'll update it very soon, just getting ready to move a PC to Windows 7 Pro... (Think XP mode will work with the toolset), if not, I have an old system that can handle it.

Still have a fractured wrist, but with no cast. lol.. gotta stop smoking before they will do a bone graph on it.. just slows down my work on things.. and begins to hurt if I work on the mouse too long... ugh. :)

Next update is VERY soon, and I also plan on updating Skullport's Merchants, and much more.. a few bugs and some new areas to check out I've been working on for some time.
I'll keep you all updated on it!!

ZFR 05-27-2012 01:29 PM

Where is the secret door to the money lender from the inn?

Ziroc 07-02-2012 06:05 AM

On the second floor of the Yawning Portal Inn, there's an open door to a bedroom at the far corner, and it has gold on the floor. there's a secret door that will appear if you have a good spot skill. It's low, so you should see it easy.

Take the stairs down, and run down the hallway.. there are two diff mansions to enter.. Khelben Blackstaff's tower, and Mirt the Moneylender's mansion.

Larry_OHF 07-03-2012 11:23 PM

I want back into the game!!! I have been away so long and it is so hard to change things around to make time. I think I need to reload all my disks...I think I had a HDD change since the last time I've played. I remember bits and pieces...I remember my favorite hang out was the island. I hope the island is still there!

Ziroc 07-10-2012 11:09 PM

Ah yes, the Haunted Isle! :) Sure is, and probably modified a bit better since you last visited it!!

BTW, you can use your own local chars now, so if you wanted to create a good pre-made character for EFU, you can!!

All your server vault characters are still intact too, if you wanted to play them.

Larry_OHF 07-15-2012 06:19 PM

That's great news. I still have Itzelt and Rat. I tried playing them local last week and all I could see of Rat was a cape walking around. I need to get back to gaming. It should be medically beneficial for me.

Ziroc 08-09-2012 02:14 PM

Indeed! :)

My dream for NWN -- a NWN1 updated to a better engine... (NOT the NWN2 engine).. The texture limits increased, tileset limits removed... would rock.

But I still LOVE NWN1... so many fond memories playing with you all when it came out. :) So many good memories... ;)