Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe-a conversation zone, 5-9-02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74906)

dizzy 05-09-2002 11:38 PM

Hey all!
I had a great day told my 21 year old co worker Jill
(who Ive known for a year) that I have feelings for her.

lroyo 05-10-2002 12:39 AM

Go Dizzy!!!! So how did she respond?????? Do tell!!!!

Azred 05-10-2002 01:25 AM

<font color = lightgreen>Azred pours out a small cup of dark Turkish coffee, to which he adds two sugar cubes and a small bit of condensed milk.

Here you go, Aviendha. I went ahead and removed the grounds for you, meaning this really isn't "Turkish" coffee, but you might not like the grounds. Also, I put in a shot of slivovice--trust me, the flavors blend wonderfully.

@dizzy: [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] Good luck, then! [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img] </font>

lroyo 05-10-2002 01:36 AM

Azred, that it simply wonderful! I have no idea what you are talking about, but it sure does taste good!

How do you know all this stuff anyway??

Cyril Darkcloud 05-10-2002 01:39 AM

~ Wanders in and wonders just how it is that Azred knows so much about coffee. ~

Hi, everyone.

Downunda 05-10-2002 02:08 AM

Hi people, sup?

Aviendha... ever have that feeling that no-ones listening to you [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]

Azred... what's a coffe that's so high in caffine, I won't have to sleep tonight? ;)

Cyril... he's a coffee guru that worships the coffee gods :D

Dizzy... g'luck dude [img]smile.gif[/img]

lroyo 05-10-2002 02:10 AM

Thank you for recognizing that I exist Downunda!!! :D

Glorfindel 05-10-2002 02:18 AM

<font color="lawngreen" face="trebuchet MS"> Hullo Everyone [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] I see a big thread... yes it is big... and I am still trying to figure out what it is about [img]tongue.gif[/img] anyway Aveindha... people are ignoring you? [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] thats no good :( ...... anyway I am also going to post a hullo [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] to blue as thats what she wanted... sorry about yesterday gal, but my internet shat thy trout [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

Downunda 05-10-2002 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aviendha:
No worries! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I was waiting for replies to all your posts aswell, 'specially Goloums one :D

Glorfindel 05-10-2002 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Downunda:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aviendha:

No worries! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I was waiting for replies to all your posts aswell, 'specially Goloums one :D
</font>[/QUOTE]<font color="lawngreen" face="trebuchet MS"> Hmmm this souds interesting :D ... I guess Im gonna have to go back a few pages and see what thats all about :D
EDIT: You really were getting ignored wernt you Aveindha? Hmm thats to long... your now called Aven [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>

[ 05-10-2002, 02:50 AM: Message edited by: Glorfindel ]