Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Within the Collasium (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33066)

Hicksy 08-08-2005 07:15 AM

Hello, I've been playing this game for quite some time and am up to finding the Sacred Tablets to enter the Pyramid Of Cet. I have got two of the three needed tablets but i don't know how to get the third! I know that i need two glowstones to do it but i only have one. I try using the one glowstone to open the side doors where the levers to open the place to the third tabelt but this doesn't work. Any ideas on what to do? Thanks Michael

Radek 08-08-2005 08:33 AM

First of all, you'd better get all three glowstones:
- The first one is given to you by Sarellia after asking "City" or "Lost City".
- The second one is in the wooden chest in the room with 2 wooden chests (one of them is on the floor, the second one is on a ledge near the ceiling). The room is before the carousel.
- The third one is in the chest in the room with 6 channels, where you were attacked by 3 sharks. The room is after the carousel.
At any rate, you will need two glowstones for getting the last tablet.

Now, the tablets:
- The first one is in the chest in the hall with the Oracle.
- The second one is in a room, which can be reached from the hall with "cages" containing Cage Crabs. One of the cages has a broken floor. Swim down, kill the Cage Crab there and then swim up through a narrow passage in the ceiling above the crab.
- The third one is at the end of the city part starting behind the north exit from the carousel. You will need two glowstones there. You must put both glowstones in the receptacles, which open the doors to the levers, and then turn the levers. Otherwise, the levers will not move (more precisely, they will move but then they will return to the original positions immediately).

Bungleau 08-08-2005 09:40 AM

Good to see you back again, Hicksy! Hope things are going well...

Seems to me you can also vanish through the carousel area to eliminate the need for one of the glowstones. It's obviously easier with all three, but I *think* that somewhere in Best Tips or the archives is a post on doing it with just two. You have to get creative, but it can be done.

bsftcs 08-08-2005 12:04 PM

Hammerhead made a walkthrough on how to do it here. It involves jamming the carrousel with a chest.

Hicksy 08-09-2005 06:29 AM

Thanks for your help. I think that I might try Hammerheads walkthrough but if I can't get that to work i'll have to start again... Thanks again!

Hicksy 08-09-2005 09:49 PM

I FINISHED IT! lol. I chose to go back and start The Collasium over because Hammerheads walkthrough seemed to be quite complicated. Thanks again for your help:)

Bungleau 08-10-2005 08:22 AM

Kewl! Glad you were able to get past!

Now, on to the pyramid!