Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   [TV SHOW] Heroes (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100487)

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 02-16-2009 07:31 PM

[TV SHOW] Heroes

Hey, what the heck? Is no one watching it anymore??

Moira Kelly is on it today! Woohoo! Did I mention I like her a little bit?

SpiritWarrior 02-16-2009 08:52 PM

Re: Heroes

This last season, "Villains" sucked IMO. I caught the new chapter "Fugitives" just recently, and it seems to be better. But that whole Peter's mom and dad plot was a horrible overuse of characters that amounted into really nothing but a waste of time. I am sick of Sylar.

In retrospect "Villains" was one of the worst chapters yet. I do however, have high hopes for "Fugitives" as it looks to be off to a good start.

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 02-17-2009 08:57 AM

Yes, I like the new twist as well.

Luvian 02-17-2009 01:22 PM

I liked Villains. It was one of my favorite ones. But I like fugitives too so far.

I was really sick of Sylar last season. Actually I've been sick of him since the start of second season, but I find him more interesting this season. Probably because he's kicking the bad guy's asses.

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 02-17-2009 07:31 PM

I know I sound like a goody goody, and I am, but I would like to see him just be good!

Hiro is one of my favs. I think he adds a good comic element.

Is there any possibility that Noah is actually trying to protect the Heroes?

SpiritWarrior 02-17-2009 09:23 PM

Yeah you never know with him. He has changed sides so many times, but claire bear is all that really matters to him apparently.

I didn't hate Villians per se, it was just, looking back it didn't do anything for the overall plot that I would have liked to see. It just added in alot of extra crap which felt like filler rather than content. *Shrug*

T-D-C 02-20-2009 05:48 AM

So what do you all think of Peter getting neutered? I believe Hiro will get his powers back but in a reduced form. Probably teleporting or time manipulation only. No time traveling.

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 02-20-2009 07:36 AM

It's all so hard to guess at for me...

The future Peter does have powers, so he may get them back.

I also hope they don't introduce too many more characters. I think it's getting wishy washy.

T-D-C 02-22-2009 05:59 AM

Yeah but so much has gone on with the time line that Future Peter and Future Hiro may have changed. Sure we are still going towards one big event but Future Peter mucked things up with his visit so who know what goes on.

Olorin 02-23-2009 02:51 AM

They seem to have really scaled back on the super-powers. Arthur takes Peter's large collection of powers, then gets killed. Hiro loses the uber teleport/time travel/time manipulation combo, and those powers die with Arthur.

The only one left is Sylar, and even he has to be careful because the feds know where his weak spot is. I think it's rather funny that twice now Sylar has escaped death because the agents were softies, even when Nathan ordered Sylar to be terminated.

Peter's new power still allows him to be flexible, but not mega-powered (unless he manages to touch Sylar I guess--but would he get all Sylar's collection, or only the original one?).