Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   A nice(and free) online game (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86084)

Raistlin Majere 05-19-2003 11:37 AM

I now provide to you a link to one of the best FREE online games today! Join and start your quest as my squire and maybe someday you can have your own squires!

Join the Everwars online gaming and have fun(damn id make a good buisnessman :D )!

Please tell me should you decide to join(which you should)

[ 05-19-2003, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: Raistlin Majere ]

Lavindathar 05-19-2003 03:23 PM

<font color="cyan">Just tell us a bit about it!

Ins and outs</font>

Raistlin Majere 05-20-2003 02:42 AM

well, simply said, it goes like this:

the game itself is, i guess, a text based roleplaying game. you start out as level 0 character, with no gold and 1 battle credit, which will allow you to do 1 battle. you get 1 more every ½ hour. this may sound kinda weird, and yes, if you run out of battle credits, youll need to wait a while before battling, but on the + side, you get more battle credits even if you are not online! so over the night you usually hit the credit cap of 16. anyway, after each battle, you will earn a specific amount of expirience points and gold, with which(exp) you level up(duh) and with the gold you can buy equipment or train your skills. you can also get gold by recruiting squires(which im trying to do now) to your kingdom. this will earn you 10 gold for joining and 10 gold(i think, my current squires havent leveld up yet) for every level they gain. there is also a self-updating ranking list from which you attack other members(just a word of advice: attack members of your own level). well, thats about the basics of the game, and as you can see, its quite a large and well made game to be a free online game. have fun playing(i trust you will be recruited right away :D )

Cristian 05-20-2003 12:48 PM

sounds fun maybe i can join u ^_^

Gnarf 05-20-2003 01:04 PM

I'll give it a shot... Gnorf joins you...

slicer15 05-20-2003 01:38 PM

I joined and the game is quite good! Nothing visual, though, so don't expect to see a 3d figure of your character. Everything is done through text, like he said. But it is addictive, and I love it! Enjoy your time!

Beaumanoir 05-20-2003 01:42 PM

On My Way [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] Yea I'll take a look [img]smile.gif[/img]

realbinky 05-20-2003 01:45 PM

Hmm, giving it a try now.

Raistlin Majere 05-20-2003 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by slicer15:
I joined and the game is quite good! Nothing visual, though, so don't expect to see a 3d figure of your character. Everything is done through text, like he said. But it is addictive, and I love it! Enjoy your time!
in my opinion, its better this way! were it with 3d characters and a 3d world, how many people do you think would have a fast enough of a connection to support it? this is about as good as a free online game can get, IMO.

FelixJaeger 05-20-2003 04:13 PM

Hmmn I see you want the squires too...I'm level 1 now, kinda fun to play, I would like to roleplay it but i get confused in their forums :( ...
I've laready kicked realbinky's ass out of this forum n thats all the people i recognized who ive played [img]tongue.gif[/img]