Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   The more things change.... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101438)

CrimsonLion 04-06-2010 02:50 AM

The more things change....

Wow...

Okay I used to be signed up to this forum for about 3-4 years under a different name. I won't say what my username was then (PM if you really want to know), but suffice it to say it was a good few years ago now and I tended towards the immature at times, so i dont want that to influence my time here again.

But things change and as it stands in the time I have been away, I have moved country, changed jobs, gotten married and only 4 months ago had my first baby boy. Didnt see that coming....

But I always remember enjoying these forums so much I thought I would see how things were going again, and I have to say although of course things have changed with times as they do it still seems like the same Ironworks and I am surprised at the number of names I still recognise even after my extended break!

So Hi all, and I am sure I will get to re-know all of you again. :)

Hivetyrant 04-06-2010 05:50 AM

Re: The more things change....

Good to have you back whoever you are! :D

Larry_OHF 04-06-2010 07:56 AM

Welcome back to the forums! Congrats on the baby boy!
I too am glad IW is a place worth coming back to and that we still have that friendly appeal. Albeit things are not as fast-paced as they once were, but it'll pick up.

CrimsonLion 04-06-2010 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry_OHF (Post 1239419)
Welcome back to the forums! Congrats on the baby boy!
I too am glad IW is a place worth coming back to and that we still have that friendly appeal. Albeit things are not as fast-paced as they once were, but it'll pick up.

Thanks Larry, Htyrant. Remember both of you from previous days. In fact Larry I think you had just had a baby (girl?) I think last time I was here, although it was awhile ago.

Ziroc 04-06-2010 10:22 AM

It's good to have you back! Always nice to have one-time regular back!!! :thumbsup:

John D Harris 04-06-2010 10:38 AM

welcome back

Sever 04-06-2010 11:48 AM

Can i start a betting pool on the name guessing game? For charity of course...

Welcome back. :)

Firestormalpha 04-06-2010 11:54 AM

I suspect Sever is fairly confident in his knowledge.

welcome back, CrimsonLion, whoever you used to be. We all mature eventually, though, I'm still wondering when it'll be my turn. :D

Sever 04-06-2010 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firestormalpha (Post 1239430)
I suspect Sever is fairly confident in his knowledge.

I haven't the foggiest. CrimsonLion described half the people here. :D I'm working on it though..

machinehead 04-06-2010 12:26 PM

Welcome back Hierophant - I think.