Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   What did you want to be when your older? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85903)

FelixJaeger 05-11-2003 12:57 PM

Having this years exams got me thinking about what I want to be when i'm older.
I don't have a clue, so i'd like to know what you guys 'n' gals wanted to be when you were younger(or at the age you are know if your my age) and what job you ended up with?
Hopefully it will give me and maybe some others who have no clue what they want to do when there older some ideas, but other than that it would just be a bit of fun to see how many people actually got their 'dream' jobs.
Felix

Vaskez 05-11-2003 01:06 PM

What, my older? *sigh*
[img]tongue.gif[/img]

Epona 05-11-2003 01:07 PM

I wanted to be an archaeologist.

I was a Civil Servant for 13 years, then did my archaeology degree. I am currently unemployed. There are very few jobs in archaeology, although I am looking!

Gangrell 05-11-2003 01:07 PM

I'd like to be a writer, considering I've got more stories in my head than I know what to do with. My alternative job would be something concerning computers I guess, game designer more like because I love video games :D

SomeGuy 05-11-2003 01:13 PM

I wanted to be a scientist, then an archaeologist, then an artist, now I want to be a writer. :D

/)eathKiller 05-11-2003 01:17 PM

The most admired artist and helpfull computer science major ever, so renouned that my name be written in books, used as sources for people's term papers, and am Hailed as the greatest human being of the new millenium! MUWAHHAHAHH!!!

>_< look out world ! you shall soon belong to me!!

Charlie 05-11-2003 01:19 PM

Q = What did you want to be when your older?

A = Younger... [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img] ;)

[ 05-11-2003, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: Charlie ]

Stormymystic 05-11-2003 01:24 PM

I wanted to be a vetranirian, and worked at a clinic, when i was 13, not to get paid,but to see if that was the right path for me, when I know it was not it, I started thinking about A forest ranger, And do not laugh, but I had abilities to feed a baby bird and could "talk" to it,to get it to do what i wated it to do..ie, open its mouth, fly, that kind of stuff, but that didnot work out, so I thought about being a storm chaser...changed mymind after I found out what a tornado sounded and fely like, so then i wanted to be a cook, whck is what i am good at, and i was a cook for 4 years, but since aving 3 kids there is now way, i never really wanted to be a writer, the poems i wtite were just meant for me, but now i would still ike to become a chef :D

johnny 05-11-2003 01:26 PM

I wanted to be a millionaire, but i'm still a bum.

TheCrimsomBlade 05-11-2003 01:29 PM

Quote:

Q = What did you want to be when your older?

A = Younger...

As stated by Charlie
Without a doubt that says it all!!